beach pantyhose party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beach pantyhose party

Always had the idea of multiple women enjoying themselves on the beach, frolicking in the water wearing just pantyhose and no knickers - not sure if it is a deviation menu item or not but it is pretty harmless and exciting. It is just the feel and close fit of nylon like a second skin that is appealing and it is transparent too and wets up well. Who can resist Pantyhosed butts. Or in the shower - make it a walk in large one this time - shower baths are restrictive.

hi sara!

This has been a longstanding request of mine but pantyhose is out of the question. (at least it has been until now). See here.

No harm in asking though.

Alleyes

Comment

It's not very realistic though.... No one really wears tights on a beach.... sand would get into them and be hard to get out. The wet tights is an interesting idea but I imagine it would be a bit uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by sara18
        Who can resist Pantyhosed butts. Or in the shower - make it a walk in large one this time - shower baths are restrictive.
        I sure can't resist pantyhosed butts. The shower thing sounds like fun...I've found a few of these pictures on the web, but as usual, Abby would do it better.

Comment

Sara18:

Take a look at your private messages for a note about this.

-- J

Comment

Not to mention the bad connotation of pantyhose to some of us guys.

When you're wooing a young lady and trying to charm her pants off, pantyhose is like armor!

Comment

Very bad joke:
              After making love, a he turns to her and says "You looked as if you enjoyed that... your toes were curling!" She replies "No... I just forgot to take my tights off."

I still think stockings are better.

Comment

Pantyhose??????? What about being nude? Better air flow where it counts.
                XOXOXOXOX
                P & D

Comment

That would surely be a "deviation". I can imagine the sexiness of it but would be surprised if Abby took it on. Natural-ness and believable scenarios seem to be the niche Abby does so well. Exploring in that direction is probably for another site. Just my humble opinion...

Comment

sand in the pantyhose would be uncomfortable and a bit unrealistic, i think just going in ur bikinis and then taking them off to tease the other girl (if its a girl on girl) we could use pantyhose for something else though, like getting ready to go and do a tap dance performance, but i think that would be in a dressing room section come to think of it.

Comment

Pantyhose on the beach or under water sounds quite odd. But Marie_m made a good point. Would it be possible to do a multiple girl shoot like getting ready to go and do a dance performance?

Comment

yeah in the dressing room getting changed and then the girls start going at it, pantyhose kinda turnes me on a bit

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X