Reloading imagesets all the time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reloading imagesets all the time!

It seems I must "reload" the thumbnail pages almost every time to get a full page of images and not just a few. I also have to click "reload" to bring up the full-sized image almost always. I get the page, but no image(s)! Everything else here works just fine, that I'm aware of. Can anyone help??
    I'm using the latest Firefox which I like very much so I hope that won't be to blame!

To exclude a browser problem I would suggest to try with another browser, to see if it changes something.

Lxm

Comment

Thank you, Luxman. Here is what happened. I logged in using Internet Explorer. It was clearly the first time I had done so as I hadn't seen those cuties with their bikinis on in ages. I found that six out of six times I clicked for new thumbnail pages, they came up fine, the first time. However six out of six times I selected an individual image, I had to reload it to make the page display the image. So this contrasts with my Firefox experience in that Firefox causes me to reload the thumbnail pages and the image pages most but not quite all the time.

Returning to Firefox, I cleared out the "cache" and saw that the image set pages now come up almost with no missing images although the individual image pages still must be reloaded once. My cache is set to a 50Mb limit. I don't think that could be an issue but I'll fuss around with that, too.
      Last edited by FloridaRob; 30 July 2006, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X