Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Using DownThemAll (firefox download manager) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Using DownThemAll (firefox download manager) ?

If anyone is using it, I've just got a couple of questions. i just started using it.

Thanks,
    Alleyes

My downloader supports firefox. I have used firefox a few times but went back IE

c

Comment

Originally posted by alleyes1
      If anyone is using it, I've just got a couple of questions. i just started using it.
      I use it all the time. What kind of questions do you have?

jo

Comment

Ok Jo,
        From reading the help, it is my understanding that in the "Make Your Selection" window, it should show you what files you can download on the current page based on your inclusion filters. (I have mine set to archives, jpegs, and videos).

The problem is that regardless of what page I'm on it shows the same (AW) URL's. examples - front page, members home, newbies start here... etc.).

My expectation was that if I am looking at a models profile page, let's say, and I have the archive filter set, that it would show the URL for the zip file of her picture set. Instead, no matter where I go or what I'm looking at it gives me the url's i listed above.

Any ideas?
        Thanks,
        Alleyes

Comment

Originally posted by alleyes1
          The problem is that regardless of what page I'm on it shows the same (AW) URL's. examples - front page, members home, newbies start here... etc.).
          I think that's because all those links are in the tabs and the tabbed interface is on every page of the site.
          My expectation was that if I am looking at a models profile page, let's say, and I have the archive filter set, that it would show the URL for the zip file of her picture set. Instead, no matter where I go or what I'm looking at it gives me the url's i listed above.
          Open DownThemAll! from the menu while you're browsing the model page. Then in the latest version of DTA [which if you're not using, you should; it's got a number of signif improvements], click on the "Pictures and Embedded" tab. That will give you the links to the content.

jo

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X