Vanishing thumbnails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanishing thumbnails

Here is an odd thing I just noticed. When I visit a model's discussion board without logging in, then all the model's entries show a thumbnail of her, (and so do all entries from other AW people). But when I log in, all those thumbnails are suddenly gone. If I log out, they come back immediately. Why does this happen? I use Mozilla 1.7.3 with Mac OS 10.2.

/eberhard

I think you should check this: go to page up and left, to "User CP". And there choose from "Settings & Options" the "Edit options". There look in the "Thread Display Options", that you have checked the "Show Image" and "Show Avatars" option (I guess you meant avatars weren't visible). Then go bottom of that page and save changes.

yusa

Comment

Tack för hjälpen, yusa!

/eberhard

Comment

Ingen orsak !

Jag är glad, om jag kunde hjälpa. Eller är de fortvarande försvunnen ?

yusa

Comment

Nu ser allt ut som det ska! Dessutom har jag lärt mig ett nytt ord, avatar.

/eberhard

Comment

I learn new things (and words) every time I'm on AW, this is so educative site . BTW welcome to AW eberhard.

PS. Jag sade det i engelska att andra medlemmar blir inte irriterad för de förstår ingenting. Och dessutom min svenska är ännu sämre än min engelska.

yusa

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X