Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which vidoes are/should be available as wmv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which vidoes are/should be available as wmv?

Was just viewing Pennelope's shoot and noticed her videos are mpg-only. Is this as planned, is conversion to wmv still in progress?? I checked some other shoots from around apr-2005, the results are inconclusive; some (Astrid) have all vidoes in both format, some (Elaine) have only part of the video as wmv and some have only mpg?

My main question is; is this by-design or is it a bug? (would be a bit silly complaining about a non-bug;-)

-Frans

It's not been a priority to convert all videos to WMV. We have done as many as we can, but soon enough other things become more important. Feel free to make a list of those that are incomplete (like Elaine) and send them to me, though. videoman@abbywinters.com

Comment

Wonder why the question. I use mac 0sx and can play either. I prefer mpg as it is smaller. The quality is close too, or the same. Being a neophyte, whats is the point?

Comment

Originally posted by ham
        Wonder why the question. I use mac 0sx and can play either. I prefer mpg as it is smaller. The quality is close too, or the same. Being a neophyte, whats is the point?
        WMV's are bigger and tend to scale a bit better on my WinXP system to full-screen (1280x1024). Esp. the higher bitrate ones of course Other than I was also just wondering if/when all/which mpegs would be available as wmv as well.

Btw. thanks for the info/answer Vid Dude.

-Frans

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X