Cameltoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameltoes

I was wondering if any of the girls have thought about adding a few cameltoe still shots in their shoots. There are a lot of cameltoe fans around the globe and it would be a nice little addition. They could even add a small segment in their IM, girl-girl, etc. videos as well. How do the other members of this site feel about cameltoes?

As always, keep up the awesome work and the girls are beautiful as always

mrcj98

Hi mrcj98,

Welcome to Abbywinters. Please enjoy your stay.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cameltoe1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	616569 Click image for larger version

Name:	cameltoe2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	616570

yusa

Comment

That's original

Someone you know yusa?

Comment

as my PERSONAL OPINION they are uncomfortable. haha i have a sticker that says 'show your toe' but i cant imagine doing it on purpose. i think if it happened by accident then it happens, but yeah. just my opinion

Comment

Showing a camel toe in public is way more embarrassing than inadvertently displaying a pair of pokies. Few years ago I was wearing a black bikini at the beach and Hubby told me that my inner labia was causing an identifiable ridge as the cloth was extremely clingy after I came out of the water!! . I put on a beach wrap round and never wore that piece again. More often than not the toe is caused by the way two pieces of cloth are stitched together. When buying jeans or swimwear always check in the mirror before parting with your money!!!!

Comment

Hm, the answer from the ladies appears to be a rather emphatic "no!" at this point...

Comment

Mrcj98, do you mean pictures like this and this in the recent Eryn's set or do you have something different in mind ? IMO there's quite a few beautiful pictures in that set .

yusa

Comment

Yusa,

That's it. Nothing uncomfortable to the girls, just a tease to let a man know what treasure is there, but often times cannot be touched!

mrcj98

Comment

Seems to me there's plenty of "'toe" on the site!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X