quirky problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quirky problem

Hi Abby, and ya'll, my quirky problem is, sometime, I log on to the discussion boards, and it tells me that I am logged in. I go to make a new thread or post a quick reply, click on submit to send, then it tells me, I not logged in. where my thread or post goes, I do not know. have no idea if I'm doing something wrong, or maybe its my email host any thoughts ?

Hi mj

Maddening isn't it? But there's a solution. The trick is to check the "Remember Me" box next to your name when you log onto the boards. If you don't want it to automatically log you in next time you visit, click "Log Out" before you close your browser and it will forget you.

- L

Comment

You need to be logged into the site at the same time as being logged into the boards in order for you to post. This is to limit posting to members of the site, preventing spam and interlopers. If you are not logged into the site, when you try to log into the boards it will prompt you to be so. Clicking 'Remember Me' at either location will help a lot too.

Comment

Ok,thanks Leprechaun, and thanks Vid Dude, I'll try to remember where I'm at before trying to post a reply. but I do use the '' Remember Me " box. Thanks again guys.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X