Watching and being watched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching and being watched

Perhaps not all AW models are natural exhibitionists, and I appreciate the efforts of those who are a bit shy. But I am interested in how erotic or exciting models and members find the situation of watching or being watched - doing something sexual. Maybe it is simple nudity or something more - masturbation or having sex in public places or places where there is some risk of being caught by someone you don't know.

Have you ever been caught being naughty? Or perhaps gone out of your way to be in a postion where it happened? You may even have caught someone playing around? I was caught engaging in a little harmess self pleasure when young and perhaps it has influenced my understanding of erotic situations. Do girls think the sight of a guy pleasuring himself is erotic?

I simply love watching AW girls pleasuring themselves. Mmmmm, there is a hint of a video concept - camera peeping through the window at one or more girls inside and "unaware".

Or a video shoot of one brave girl out in public giving discrete glimpses of what is underneath - at a place recognisable as an Australian icon. Up for the challenge? How about a shoot at Sydney Harbour Bridge or the Opera House (a nice little excursion from Melbourne) or around South Bank? I have made some video of a friend along this line, and would love to see one of the gorgeous AW models do something similar. Its all in the camera angles - you would be amazed at how close you can have members of the public in the background of a shoot where the camera can "see" more than the people around. No panties or bra, a loose skirt and low cut top, and....wow, the posibilities.

OK - Call this one an Abby Dare - You mission, should you choose to accept it, is to do a video shoot of an AW model on Southbank. Having "been there and done that" there are some good positions near the water fountains with Crown in th background, or from the lower level near where the ferries are moored. We have also successfully done some sneaky video on a moving Melbourne tram, with other passengers nearby, and that was during Moomba when the place was quite busy.

WHO DARES WINS

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
Working...
X