Poll bar graph results look screwy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll bar graph results look screwy!

I posted a little poll at http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ults&pollid=34 .

The response category which has one "vote" has a big bar. The category that got five votes has the same tiny bar as the "zero" vote categories!

I know you made some changes in the message board. Perhaps you might want to check on this.

Thanks,
    Rob

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
    I posted a little poll at http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ults&pollid=34 .

The response category which has one "vote" has a big bar. The category that got five votes has the same tiny bar as the "zero" vote categories!

I know you made some changes in the message board. Perhaps you might want to check on this.

Thanks,
    Rob
    Looks fine to me now:

Click image for larger version

Name:	graph.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	616598

You're seeing something different??

Comment

Bars working now.

It looks fine now! A new vote has been posted in a formerly zero category and the bars are working fine now. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
        It looks fine now! A new vote has been posted in a formerly zero category and the bars are working fine now. Thanks!
        What were the scores when you saw an error? Vid Dude can test those if he wants.. (don't think you can vote more than once in the same poll as normal user;-)

Comment

Frans, the scores were the same except that there was no vote in the 20%-40% section. The top bar was as it is now but all the rest, including the bottom, with five votes, were the same size, ie., the size for "zero" votes.

Put another way, from the top, the scores were 1 0 0 0 5 but the bars looked like 1 0 0 0 0 .

I should have taken a screen capture!

Rob

Comment

That was probably the green bar graphic not fully loading.

Comment

Lazy bar

Guess that would be it, VidDude. For the record, I did reload the page a couple of times. Anyway, we move on to the really important issues of the day like who's next for an IM!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X