Will they speak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will they speak

I would find it incredible to have the girls look at the still pics of there experience and talk us through it. Especially the GG.

What goes through their minds as the see a girls pussy exposed in front of them.

Or for a single girl masturbating. What is she thinking about.

Just talking into a mic as they watch themselves. ( or maybe even their friends)

What do u think?

Some of the models do talk in their videos about their experiences of the stills photos but I'm not sure I'd want to listen to a model talk in detail about the stills shoot. Either it's likely to be very boring or models might feel the need to 'liven up' their experience and that could get very tacky.

Miranda did an IM where she talked about what she was feeling and I enjoyed that and Mim talked through part of her first IM, although not about what she was experiencing. That might be worth repeating although I suspect it is very hard to find models willing or able to do that. It might be quite interesting for Susie to talk through what's happening in a GG shoot as director's sometimes do on films when they come out on DVD, or perhaps Penny or Nicol could analyse a stills shoot?

Comment

Have you seen Vanessa Y's second IM ?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X