Food for Thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food for Thought

This may sound kinda messy but has any of the models thought of doing anything with chocolate syrup or whipped cream. Add a banana and one could have a banana split. Of course with ice cream there is the good possibility of HND!! (hard nipple disease).

Don't forget the peanut butter! With that stickier consistency you can't just lick it off, you have to nibble it off!

Comment

Check Rani & Suzanna.

Comment

What an awesome set, however I would still like to see some choco and whipped though..

Comment

Hey why not just go for a 6 girl food fight??
          that would be hilarious...

Comment

Yeah, and then after they've licked off all the chocolate and whipped cream, they could take a big Poo!!!

I'm just trying to make a joke in connection to a recent comment made by Abby in another thread. In case you missed it ...
            Originally posted by Abby View Post
            ... We have more requests for pics of models poo'ing than we do for links to their websites. Are you really saying this should be a voting thing?! 'course not.
            If you never see a photo set with whipped cream and chocolate sauce, don't take it personally. Abby responds to many member requests and turns down many, too. Such is the way it is here

Comment

Originally posted by matchless View Post
              Yeah, and then after they've licked off all the chocolate and whipped cream, they could take a big Poo!!!
              Had to read that couple a times before it hit me - first thought you were on about a 'pool' or something.

Well that woke me up.

The chocolate & whipped cream thing definitely has merit though.

Comment

One thing I'm sure about is that I never want to see a Poo Girls video.

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by error406 View Post
                    Hey why not just go for a 6 girl food fight??
                    that would be hilarious...

The more the merrier!! Reminds me of the movie "The Great Race" with Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon, now there is one of the classic pie fights rights at the end I believe it was in "Dusseldorf". Of course it would be a whole lot more exciting with AW models no doubt!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X