Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubber stamps

Hi everyone,

I always thought it would be a good idea to have a few models play around with big rubber stamps and ink pads. As a publicity stunt, the stamps could be the site logo in different sizes and colors.

Having the girls sport the logo like that would certainly attract more members. Since web surfers usually do not care from which site the pictures samples come from (the watermarks are way too discreet), seeing the logo stamped on a model's skin makes a much more direct association between the girl and the website.

Plus it would certainly be fun to shoot.
    Last edited by cappucino34; 3 November 2006, 06:40 AM.

What a neat idea!

Comment

We had a shoot like that, but it's been removed from the site since then on the model's request.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude View Post
        We had a shoot like that, but it's been removed from the site since then on the model's request.
        I remember that one, V..... and her best friend.

Comment

I did not know sets could be removed from the site. That's good to know that the models can somehow come back on their decision after the sets are released.

Anyway thanks for reading this post I think it would be a cool idea.

Comment

Hey that's a really neat idea!

Another variation could be a henna-party (also 'Hen-night' would make for a snappy title!).

Comment

Hey, Cappucino! If you take a look for the "Screenprint Girls" set (I can't now, I'm at work) I seem to recall at least one of the girls has the AW logo screenprinted on her beautiful body.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondii View Post
                Another variation could be a henna-party (also 'Hen-night' would make for a snappy title!).
                That's like body painting, right?

When I was in college I was a DJ at the radio station. One evening I sponsored a finger-painting party at the station, 8 girls showed up, and they finger-painted and chatted away while I was doing my show. I interviewed them between songs.
                In my mind they were naked and painting each other, so I suppose from that point of view this story is on-topic.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                  Hey, Cappucino! If you take a look for the "Screenprint Girls" set (I can't now, I'm at work) I seem to recall at least one of the girls has the AW logo screenprinted on her beautiful body.

Thanks arsby I'll be sure to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                    That's like body painting, right?
                    Well, kind of. It's actually a sort of natural, temporary tattoo as used in Indian cultural ceremonies such as weddings.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X