Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Splitting Up of the Site (and its good to be back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splitting Up of the Site (and its good to be back)

I have recently re-subscribed to the site after moving house and having no internet for 6 months. Just before I moved, which coincidently happened just as my yearly AW membership expired, there was talk of the site splitting up with people paying for particualr sections. It went under the thread "eek she's splitting up the site". What happened to those plans? Have they been dropped? What happened to the thread as I cant find it anywhere?

Incidently, the first thing I did when my broadband was activated, was sign back up to AW buying a year in advance without checking the site as I knew it would still be of the highest standard. I wasnt wrong its better than ever!

Now Id best get back to viewing the material Ive missed for the last six months. The question is will I be disciplined enough to go through it over the next few months or binge it and not leave the house until I return to work in a couple of days!

I don't know the plans but here's the thread.
    Last edited by Darth Dave; 12 November 2006, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Oh not this topic again!

Yea, at some point something will be happening.

Some people will moan for a while, then get used to it. Others will quit.

Such is business: Build on integrity, secured though innovation.

Comment

Really it is the only way for a site to grow and experience new good and bad things. (It's that learning curve I have heard so much about)..

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X