Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parade of breasts (Breast Party) - shoot idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parade of breasts (Breast Party) - shoot idea?

Hello Everyone!

I have been a long time member of abbywinters.com but haven't really had the time needed to join the forum. I have spent the past few days reading over the threads and it look's like a great place to hang out and talk with the models and other users. Without question abbywinters.com is by far my favorite adult website, i have recommend it to various friend's. I guess the main reason for this is simply because everything is "natural" and you see everyday, beautiful girls not some brushed up barbie doll's with fake boobs.

Ever since joining the website i have loved the "group" shoots. My favorites being the pool party and 80's party.

For sometime now i have had an idea for another "group" shoot. You will already know what it is from reading my thread title. I am not sure what other's will think but it but thought it would be worth posting anyway. Like most of the guy's here, i love breasts! :-) No matter what size, shape or bra style a model wears, i love em' all and more so i love it when a girl talk's about her breast's.

I noticed a few of the members have created favorite lists comparing breasts. I always thought it would be intresting to have a group shoot where the models spoke about there breasts and compared with each other. Maybe the girls could measure each other's bra sizes (a little fetish i have myself), measure bounce, try on different bras and speak about them in general (nipples, size, shape, etc). Maybe the girl's could even do topless/naked excercises (something i have seen in a few of the other video shoots) to show the natural and beautiful movement of them. Like Grace say's in her video, it's not about the size/shape of the breast's but the way they move! I couldn't agreee more with this comment.

Just wondering what everyone think's of this idea (and more so the models themself)? Just thought i would put the idea forward to hear what other's think.

Kind Regards,
    Dave

You and Arsby would get along great.

Comment

Agreed,...Megazoid must be a relative of Arsby!

RT...

Comment

Huh? What? (Arsby crawls out from under his rock.)

That's a superb idea, Megazoid, esp the part about the naked exercises. What we really need is around 15 to 20 nude models doing aerobic dance, jumping jacks, and spreads squat thrusts!

Whaddayasay, Megazoid, my bro'?

Comment

Being a big breast fan myself (that is a big fan of breasts although I am also a big fan of big breasts) I think this sounds like a great idea.

More is merrier! I loved the pool party, screen printing, 80s girls and and and.....

Spudster

Comment

Thanks for the support bro ;-)

I reckon some kind of naked workout would be really good. I wonder if the guy's will consider it?

I would be intrested in hearing what the models themself think of this idea...

Comment

Big breasts + naked + Jumping Jacks = painfull ??

I also wonder how difficult it would be to capture all that on film/camera/video. Smaller groups work better for me.

-Frans

Comment

Good point Frans. I think maybe a smaller group of say 5/6 girl's would work best. Maybe jumping up and down is a bad idea :-)

Comment

I have 2 lists, Breast Compare and Tiny Tops, so you know I love to look at breasts.

Unfortunately, I'm finding too many girl/girl or 3+ girl shoots on AW where there aren't even any pics I can add to my Breast Compare list and it's been months since I've been able to add a model to my tiny top list. For my tastes, and I realize im in the minority on this, the focus on AW is too much on open cunts, and too little on breasts.

Comment

You'll be pleased to hear we're working on an 8-girl gym / workout shoot (T1), and a 12-girl yoga shoot (also T1).

Comment

Originally posted by 1unio1 View Post
                      the focus on AW is too much on open cunts, and too little on breasts.
                      Well, it's easy enough to only download the breast-centric pics, and ignore those pics you don't like, using the custom zip feature...

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                        You'll be pleased to hear we're working on an 8-girl gym / workout shoot (T1), and a 12-girl yoga shoot (also T1).
                        Wow, Abby, that sounds terrific...multiple girls shoots were always something very special on AW, and I can't remember a single flop so far. (o.k. the 80's girls was not my thing...)

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
                          (o.k. the 80's girls was not my thing...)
                          doinel
                          not mine either..

Comment

i like the multiple girl shoots too, 100 times the fun!!

Comment

Yay! I LOVE that kind of stuff.

Comment

Well, it's easy enough to only download the breast-centric pics, and ignore those pics you don't like, using the custom zip feature...
                                what im trying to say is that in most of the 2 or 2+ girl shoots, there arent any breast-centric pics. or at best very little. the great majority of 2 or 2+ girl sets do not even have 1 pic out of the entire set showing 4 breasts in the same pic

Comment

Am I the only one who liked the 80s girls shoot? I thought it was great fun!

Agree with all the yes votes on multiple girl T1s.

Comment

Good stuff - I love those!! Also a good opportunity for loads of Backstage piccies.

Comment

These two new shoot ideas prove once again that abbywinters.com is all about fitness and wellness. The day will come when health professionals will use these videos to promote a healthy mind in a healthy body. Doctors, nurses, and patients alike will study them well into the wee hours...

Comment

I am looking forward to checking out these videos.

I had an idea today which i think Abby and gang might like. How about running a competition? I had an idea for a game called "Guess the bra size" (a little unique - i know!). Maybe a prize could be offered to the member who get's the most accurate answers? I would just like todo it for fun though.

Comment

what im trying to say is that in most of the 2 or 2+ girl shoots, there arent any breast-centric pics. or at best very little. the great majority of 2 or 2+ girl sets do not even have 1 pic out of the entire set showing 4 breasts in the same pic
                                          Do you mean ONLY 4 breasts in one pic? There are lots of shots with lots of breasts in all of the ggggg+ shoots.

Comment

no there isnt. you would think there would be, but check it out. there isnt. just go to the lets say, the last 5 g/g shots. you couldnt find 5 pics total that show 4 entire breasts in one pic. the focus is on open cunts and assholes.

Comment

1unio1, you have made your point - the same point - many times now (and several times int he last few days alone, it seems).

If you dislike what we're shooting that much, it's time for you to let you sub lapse, and sub to a site that does satisfy you.

Comment

The 80's girls set did only have four girls ... more than a menage o'three but much less than 8 or 12. The Workout and Yoga multi-girl shoots sound like a lot of fun and might inspire some members ( ... me ) to get in shape.

The yoga shoot made me think of another idea for a shoot: Meditation Girls!!! OK, I didn't say it was a good idea The challenge there would be the photographer's -- to find a way to make pictures of naked women just sitting be erotic, or at least interesting.

Hmmm ... You know, the more I think about it the more I think it could be very interesting but, then again, I'm someone who's into that artsy-fartsy sh-tuff.

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
                                                  The yoga shoot made me think of another idea for a shoot: Meditation Girls!!! OK, I didn't say it was a good idea The challenge there would be the photographer's -- to find a way to make pictures of naked women just sitting be erotic, or at least interesting.

Hmmm ... You know, the more I think about it the more I think it could be very interesting but, then again, I'm someone who's into that artsy-fartsy sh-tuff.
                                                  I like the idea. Of course the real challenge would be for the videographer.

Comment

no there isnt. you would think there would be, but check it out. there isnt. just go to the lets say, the last 5 g/g shots. you couldnt find 5 pics total that show 4 entire breasts in one pic.
                                                    I see the point because everyone likes their thing,for me you need at least one good close-up,it does get a wee bit frustrating (for me) when this doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                                                      I like the idea. Of course the real challenge would be for the videographer.
                                                      Or perhaps this would be a good one for the sound only section, you know so we could really focus on everyone's mantra ...

Comment

ok, i have not read all the posts in this thread, but i gather some are not happy. abby says let your membership lapse and get on with it... that is ok, and solves the problem.

what if there really was a problem? cannot one write and draw attention to it?
                                                        my opinion is there are to many T2 shoots, not for reasons i gather from above, but because the T2's do not turn into T3's....... GRIN
                                                        more T3, more GG T3, in fact i would like to see the staff jump in and become a T6 or T8 haha

all in all T2 or anything else is fine by me... the beauty here at AW keeps me comming back

Comment

Originally posted by browneyes View Post
                                                          what if there really was a problem? cannot one write and draw attention to it?
                                                          Sure, but making the same point in lotsa different threads ain't gonna help getting it across. Abby & crew read most messages posted on the forum, so suggestions will be picked up anyway. If you have a real problem, using the Feedback page is prolly a better way to go about it. Ironically 1unio1 would seemingly prefer tier2 shoots over tier3.. heh.

Originally posted by browneyes View Post
                                                          my opinion is there are to many T2 shoots, not for reasons i gather from above, but because the T2's do not turn into T3's....... GRIN
                                                          Due to medical stuff (and laws, but the medical alone would be sufficient for a caring staff like AW's) ggt2 shoots can't turn into ggt3. You can tell there are ggt2 shoots where the girls would have liked the option (though I wonder if the girls still would agree with going to level3 after the shoot's done -- I worry too much;-). Not too many people seem to have noticed that new staff was hired (Toby and Adora) so more g/g shoots can be done (and Susie can rest a bit;-)

Tier2's are actually quite fun. There's a wide spectrum of possibilities for a tier2, you never know how far the girls are willing/able to go (tier1 has an upper limit and tier3 a lower, sort of kills the suspense ). Hmm.. but I wanted to write that in the Kristin and Shelly B's ggt2 shoot thread, damn..

The gym/work-out shoot sounds like quite the challenge to record. At least the yoga shoot will be more in-place I guess. Don't know much about yoga, might ask Julia_B, I believe she has a favourite yoga style she recommends everybody

-Frans

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X