Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contacting Staff

yo vid dude

I do not know how to post to a staffer directly... how do I?

if i could i would ask VALERIE, i saw a pic of you at ISM, (also athena*) but could not find the set(s) of you. where r they or can i, should i see them?
    * the pic of athena was one of the beautiful pics I have seen... i luv the sets of her, and want more(of course) can you forward my compliments to here, i do not know how?

which leads me to another (?)
    is there a reason why member/model/staff emails are not availible? the obvious abuse aside, cannot those willing be able to list email addresses? you can easily block a sended if abuse or simple privacy is wanted... humm but i can see loads of emails being a problem to models or staff. still, why not allow members (or anyone) the option?

finally (for now) -
    I tried to add a pic to a post only to discover that even though i know everything, life gives me tests (which i flub more than i would care to admit). in windows i can copy,move,delete anywhere within windows. in yahoo i can attach pics but i cannot see how to do it here. can you point me to "posting for dumbies?"

Originally posted by browneyes View Post
    ...finally (for now) -
    I tried to add a pic to a post only to discover that even though i know everything, life gives me tests (which i flub more than i would care to admit). in windows i can copy,move,delete anywhere within windows. in yahoo i can attach pics but i cannot see how to do it here. can you point me to "posting for dumbies?"
    Hey Browneyes,

try scrolling all the way to the very bottom of this page. There should be a link that says something like [IMG] Code is on. Click on that link and see if that helps.

Edit:

Probably not as that assumes the image is on the net already.

Go the to the Advanced posting option (click on Go Advanced at the bottom of the page) and click on the Manage attachments button to upload a file.

If you clicked the Quote button then you can just click Manage Attachments button from that page.
    Last edited by BigSpud; 20 November 2006, 01:18 AM. Reason: incomplete directions

Comment

Originally posted by browneyes View Post
      yo vid dude

I do not know how to post to a staffer directly... how do I?
      Read: Forum Rules/FAQ entirely and you'll see a number of your questions answered. Among other things it states: "If you wish to contact us, please use the Feedback page.". The 'contact us' link at the bottom of the forum pages might also do the trick (I think the latter goes to Vid Dude directly, while Feedback goes to Abby first, so for forum trouble the 'contact us' is prolly best?)

To access Valerie's set on ISM you really should ask ISM-staff (external link, ISM is not related to AW.com) , but you prolly need to become a member of ISM so you can access their archives. I'm currently not a member there so don't know if Athena you refer to is Valerie but I know she did some sets for them, you could ask Valerie on her own thread of course ;-)

You can talk with staff and models using their dedicated threads, about pretty much everything except the things listed in the FAQ link mentioned above (you DID read it didn't you??) You're supposed to discuss/talk ON this forum, which is moderated as opposed to email. At least that's why I think it was setup this way, Abby is kinda protective of 'her' models.. bless her

-Frans

Comment

My job here is done.

Comment

See you have us so well trained that you have nothing to do. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
            You can talk with staff and models using their dedicated threads, about pretty much everything except the things listed in the FAQ link mentioned above (you DID read it didn't you??) You're supposed to discuss/talk ON this forum, which is moderated as opposed to email. At least that's why I think it was setup this way, Abby is kinda protective of 'her' models.. bless her

-Frans
            thank you Frans...
            i did read the faqwhen i joined, but at the time it was a lot, espially given i was not posting then
            but now, i like posting even though i cannot find/follow responses to my posts.... it is me, think i am still under those pain meds lasts month

i coul not find valeries thread (cuz it is not in front o' mee eyes), but following your link and instuctions i think i can, i think i can, i think i can...
            ciao

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X