Sound Only interview model - Chloe B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound Only interview model - Chloe B

If you have a question you'd like us to ask Chloe in the sound-only interview on 4th December, post it here. We'll post the link to the interview when it's ready in this thread too!

I would like to know some obvious questions like what her favourite shoot is and if there is a particular type of shoot that she would like to try?

What is the most outrageous/kinky thing she has done?

Comment

I would like to know how Chloe first heard of abbywinters, and whether or not anyone has approached her in the street having recognized her? I would also like her to say, "great questions, Artlover baby" in a breathy voice, but that may be too much to ask.

Comment

Dear Chloe, I'd like to know several things!! First, were you happy with the choices of partners that Abby made for you in tier 3's? Would you have preferred to choose yourself from a menu that Abby offered? (you can have one of these four, or something like that)

Second, how is life treating you? Are you happy, doing what you want to do, working at what you like?

Third, was modeling for Abby a one-time thing, or will you return as you get older? (I would like to see you at age 25 or so, and see what you've made of your career and so forth)

Lastly (I promise!), I think you're a very pretty girl, and I enjoyed your shoots very much. I think I speak for a majority of members who would like to see you in another shoot fairly soon. If you can spare the time, and if you are wiling, of course.
        May you have fair sailiing on calm seas, pretty lady! My best, S...

Comment

Questions for the stunning Chloe B...

What is the funniest thing that has happened on one of your modeling shoots?

When you notice other hot models, who catches your eye first, fair blondes & redheads or brunettes?

Comment

Me, Me, Me !
            Thank you...

Just wondering if the Abby Winters experience influenced your sexual life ? By attracting you into new ways of having fun, or just by letting you meet some fun people A not so related other question would be : have you found yourself into some intimate off the records situation with others AW models ?

PS : It's not a question but I'd love Chloe to tell us about the Shower Incident with Mathilda jumping in for the ride ! This blissing mishap was so arousing, I'd love to hear Chloe's insights

Comment

these are all great, so far! Keep them coming

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm back, since I'm finally finished my course and my dial up isn't taking too long nowadays!! Thanks heaps for the questions, keep 'em coming. Sooooo wanna answer them now but then what would be the point of the sound only interview then, hey?! So, I guess you'll all just hafta wait til then to hear my answers. xoxo

Comment

We're looking forward to it, Chloe.

One of the things I would find even more interesting than question and answer would be if you could tell us a story about something interesting/fun/weird that has happened to you since you last checked in.

Comment

Awesome questions. We're done taking questions for Chloe now, since the interview is in less than 2 hours. I'll let you know here when it's all done and on the site.

Comment

-How do you enjoy your spare time ?, as far as we know you r pretty busy with university.
                      -How the guyz in your class keep their concentration, isnt your existance a handicap for them
                      -If you had a magical stick, who would you beat with it
                      -Size really matters ?
                      -When did you cry last, what was the reason ?
                      -Have you ever cheated or have you ever been cheated ?
                      -How come a plumply looking girl like you can be such elastic*
                      *I am not sure it s the right word

Anyway I would like to apologize for my bad english, I hope you got me clearly
                      Thanks in advance

Luv u Chole,Kisses

Comment

and I found this question which was asked in Boxer Magazine November issue

-Which one you prefer ?

1.a little bit stinky handsome man
                        2.a little bit mean rich man
                        3.a little bit idiot, famed man
                        4.a little bit old, famed man
                        5.woman

the smarterst answer to this question came from a model, she said "none, I go home and maurbate instead"

Comment

Sorry, Ange, we've finished taking questions for Chloe for the podcast interview, as I've already interviewed her, but I'm sure she'll be happy to answer these next time she jumps on the boards!

Comment

Originally posted by valerie View Post
                            Sorry, Ange, we've finished taking questions for Chloe for the podcast interview, as I've already interviewed her, but I'm sure she'll be happy to answer these next time she jumps on the boards!

when are gonna release it valerie ?

Comment

not sure yet. Someone is going to clean it up a bit (cut out long pauses and correct levels and so forth) and then i can't imagine it would take long after that!

Comment

Val - I'm so glad you explained "clean it up a bit".....

Comment

don't worry, we won't cut individual words around to make it sound like she said only "Abby WINTERS is the BEST site. I love modelling for Abby."

hahaha it'd be funny, huh? Just kidding.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X