Pics but not Vids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics but not Vids?

Just curious really why there are so many nice looking girls, particularly ones doing things that can only be truly justified in motion, in still image format who don't have at least a single video... I really like the peeing shots that there are and wish there were more of them here at AbbyWinters. I've noticed there are quite a lot more still image sets of the girls peeing without the most important part, the movies to accompany it. Then there are the other cute, giggling girls who I am sure would be delightful to watch with full motion video and sound, even if it's just for a quick chat before/after the photo shoot, with nothing explicit at all.

Good: Videos
    Bad: Pic Sets without accompanying Video

Hi,

Not all models are comfortable doing video. That's just the way it is.

s

Comment

And then there were the models who did do video but the videos were not up to current standards: see this thread

Comment

Suggestion for those "pics but no vid" models: Put your image browser in slideshow mode, sit back, relax, and watch the show.
        The good thing about that is that if you find an image that you like a lot, you can stop and linger on it, VERY high quality. Can't do that with vids.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X