Idea for shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea for shoot

I've really like two of your shoots where girls are watching other girls masturbate. (Tarah's IM and Sue-Ann and Celina's IM.) I would like to see one of the girls masturbating while talking dirty to her boyfriend while he masturbates, but with the guy off camera. Do you have others of girls watching girls masturbate?

Liandra's IM features Verity who is sort of watching and there is some sexual talk (though not exactly dirty talk). Not sure this is exactly what you want.

Comment

hey off this particular topic but... id really like to see girls in swimsuits (not all bikini,) in and around water. The heat here in Melbourne is a killer and 'fantasy' pictures are always nice! (im not really one for the 10 girls on a beach shoot).full swimsuits are sexy, especially when wet.

Comment

Originally posted by d.j.mounsey View Post
        ...full swimsuits are sexy, especially when wet.
        ...when you can see their nipples through them.
        People who know me know what's coming next.
        Something about preferring them with no swimsuits at all!

(And wtf's wrong with 10 girls on the beach, huh? )

Comment

Originally posted by d.j.mounsey View Post
          hey off this particular topic but... id really like to see girls in swimsuits (not all bikini,) in and around water. The heat here in Melbourne is a killer and 'fantasy' pictures are always nice! (im not really one for the 10 girls on a beach shoot).full swimsuits are sexy, especially when wet.
          I assume you've seen the pool girls shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by valerie View Post
            I assume you've seen the pool girls shoot?

yeah..thats good but id still perfer a more intimate moment with one model in a swimsuit. Close ups and the like. I dont know why and its hard to know where ones peculiar fetishistic desires come from. Anymore leads apreciated!

Comment

Hi d.j. mounsey,

That really is a great idea!! Maybe show the girls outside swimming in the pool, laying on rafts "catching rays", and then come in to the "locker room", and show the girls slowly peeling the bathing suits off each other while starting their love making. One piece bathing suits would be best for this because you could make the "peeling off" last longer. Seeing this while still wet would be verrry sexy indeed!!

ae

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X