My "Favorites" page seems gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My "Favorites" page seems gone!

It wasn't a big thing for me but I am sure I had some various lists building and they seem all gone, as though I'm starting over. I went to save Kat W and found just one pre-set category, not one I had set up, and with no prior entries.

Am I doing something wrong or did that database disappear?

Rob

[My edit later:] OOPS!!
    Guess I figured it out and found the page where my stuff is saved. Seems it used to work a bit differently, though. When I'd first click on the link from the model's profile page, I'd get a drop-down showing which lists I could save to. Now, it throws it into a pre-defined "FloridaRob's Favourites" (spelled the British/Australian way). Did something change or am I losing my marbles, having "enjoyed myself" one time too many at AW??
    Last edited by FloridaRob; 15 January 2007, 02:12 PM. Reason: Update

Rob, that same thing has happened to me couple of times.

I am pretty sure that you have same problem I have had with Lists, for some strange reason Personal Settings in My AW page change on their own. Just go to My AW page (top right under extras menu) and change the Add Items To Lists from Noisy back to Quiet that should make your adding items to lists like it was before.

yusa

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X