zoran have idea !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zoran have idea !

web site is very nice, and i not want to look "i now better" but i have some idea :
    can you make woman cook ?

not need to clean (for now)

girls need to now they dutys (altough licka-licka very nice)

I think you might have some resistance to this idea.

Comment

that post actually made me laugh out loud

anyway, a cooking set could be fun. baking a cake or something. could make for a hot (and messy!) T2 lol

Comment

Anyone remember Rani & Suzanna's kitchen adventure?

How about a "Can't cook won't cook" style GGT1?

Comment

I used to like the frances hot buns cookery video,but it's sadly now gone.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
            I used to like the frances hot buns cookery video,but it's sadly now gone.
            I liked it too - it was a cute idea from Vid Dude and Frances did her part with a funny bit of business.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
              I liked it too - it was a cute idea from Vid Dude and Frances did her part with a funny bit of business.
              That was a great video. I'm really glad I found AW when I did because there are some excellent videos that unfortunately are no longer on the site.

Comment

IIRC weren't some of those videos waiting to get the background music stripped out of them? (as they had music plus live sound...)

Or is my memory playing tricks on me? Vid Dude?

Comment

that's correct. We're planning to return most of those vids, when we have time to re-edit them.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                    that's correct. We're planning to return most of those vids, when we have time to re-edit them.

Woohoo... great news!

Although, based on former experiences, I rather cook for women than to have them cook for me... but a pic/video of me cooking in the outfit Frances weared on the pic linked above would be the end of AW

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X