Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lingerie and stockings

the site is wau-wa-wee-wa (borat say)

i wondering is some pictures and videos about lady's wearing stockings (long stockings) and lingerie ?

No, that's not what we do here.

Comment

Hi zoran123456 !!!

Welcome to Abbywinter! First let me say that I am a "stockings" man too, and once begged and pleaded for stockings but, alas, some of the members thought that I liked stockings so much that they speculated that perhaps I wore stockings myself !!!!!! HAHA Just kidding, they didn't really think that.

However, there is a set that I found you might be interested in.

It's here and is a pantyhose set.

Have Fun here at Abbywinters!!

Alleyes

Comment

thank you mister

i like that ...

i now look and search for something like santa-claus teen girl in mini skirt !

Comment

I want to see a model with leather trouser please...

Comment

Originally posted by zoran123456 View Post
            i like that ...

i now look and search for something like santa-claus teen girl in mini skirt !
            zoran123456, I could have sworn that Rosanna posted a "santa hat" picture on her "model speaks" thread but I looked through the entire thread and couldn't find it. I have a "quirk" on my computer and sometimes pic attachments on the messageboard don't show up so I could have missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by alleyes1 View Post
              ... I am a "stockings" man too, and once begged and pleaded for stockings but, alas, some of the members thought that I liked stockings so much that they speculated that perhaps I wore stockings myself !!!!!! HAHA Just kidding, they didn't really think that.
              We just pretended not to think so, 'eyes.

Comment

artlover, you're all damn lucky I'm not a photoshop expert !!!!!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X