New Model: Annette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Annette

uh, an unfortunate accident with a beanbag resulted in a good idea for a shoot. I think. Annette.

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/693.jpg

Mmmmm, lovely!

Comment

very nice, very lovely!

Comment

Boy, you don't want a bunch of those beans lost in the wrong crevice, do you?

Comment

depends - you, or her?

a

Comment

Either. After all, you'd squeak when you walked.

Comment

Here's another model MIA.

Comment

I can't imagine why this one got lost. She's hot stuff. As an aside, it might be reasonably suggested that the model makes up for whatever other qualities the shoot might lack. I know Abby isn't keen on flat background shoots much (tho there is that one of Susie on red), but still, this young lady is ... well ... worth looking at.

Comment

Maybe she changed her mind and bought back her pictures?
                  If the set is still available, I'd love to see it.

Comment

crikey, where IS that set?! Thanks Muggins, I'll get on to that!

a

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                      crikey, where IS that set?! Thanks Muggins, I'll get on to that!
                      Oops.

So you pay a model for a shoot, and then you mislay the set and loose any trace of it. Omygod!

It seems you need to tidy up your storage device.

I hope the set was not lost during the removal to Melbourne, cos it seems being a nice girl.

Thanks for searching.

Lxm

Comment

Annette's wonderful. Thanks for tracking down her set.

Comment

In addition to admiring Anette, I am wondering about how the "unfortunate accident" occurred. I certainly don't see any sharp surfaces on Anette... tho her toenails aren't visible. Could it be that our Abby is a secret beanbag punisher?

Comment

I loved the snowing effect with the bean bag balls, but I wonder whose job it was to clean up.

Dave

Comment

I love it. Silliest pix I've seen in ages. Thanks Annette!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave
                                I loved the snowing effect with the bean bag balls, but I wonder whose job it was to clean up.
                                Ha, wait till you see the backstage of Susie and Annette cleaning that up!

a

Comment

What's the problem? do what we do in the USA--get a loud leaf blower and blast the little suckers into the neighbor's yard!

Comment

Ooh! I remember that! It took sooooo long to clean up, those damn beans were everywhere. It looks cool though!

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                                      What's the problem? do what we do in the USA--get a loud leaf blower and blast the little suckers into the neighbor's yard!
                                      but then you would have missed out on Susie's work!

a

Comment

Be still my heart! A reply from Abby herself!

You are correct. Although if anyone could make a leaf blower sexy, it would be Susie

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X