Bigger not always better! ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigger not always better! ;)

New to this section but it appears to be the right place.

Just want to report that, having immediately abandoned my increasingly boring subscription to another fairly prominent adult site run by someone with initials P.H. (would be rude if not verboten to mention a better identifier), when I found AW, I peeked today at some of his free sample "hugest in the business" images at 6000x4800. (At least I know one was 6000.)

Abby, you have nothing to worry about!!

They were just awful! He seems to understand little about the finer points of quality skin photography and only makes haste in the pixel race. His "showpiece" images were variously a sickly, jaundicy yellow, even pixellated (suggesting he might have actually enlarged a smaller picture), and the overall size of the images, up past 7 megs, was literally choking my computer. Damn near crashed it just viewing with Windows viewer.

His models are re-used for years, apparently, and tend to have in common that vaguely unhealthy Eastern European look, (for some reason!)

Anyway, keep up the great work, Ms. Abby and friends! You could do no finer!

Rob
    Last edited by FloridaRob; 28 February 2007, 10:57 PM. Reason: added "when I found AW" for clarity

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
Working...
X