List Expertise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List Expertise

I'm still trying to figure out the "lists" thing, among the most fun and powerful features of the site design but sometimes a bit confusing for me.

1. I can't figure how, (and I thought I once had this figured out), to create a list of individual images rather than whole albums of this or that model. I could do it once. Now, I can't figure it out!

2. Is there a way to save my own list of my favorite lists created by others, (of any origin)?

3. Is there any way to review all the publicly available user-created list titles at one time?

Thanks,
    Rob

[edit:] P.S. Is that a "thumbs down" icon??? That's not what I meant to use!! Looked like a "question mark"!!

Removed your thumbs down icon.

To make up an Image list, you visit an image you like, and choose to add it to your List via the dropdown selection box that is there. Once your first image is added, that List is always available to you at all the images you visit - but this has to be the fullsize image HTML page, and not the thumbnail, or if you have the setting to view the image directly.

The answer to both 2 and 3 is "at this stage, not yet".

Comment

VidDude!

Thank you!

1. My unintentional "thumbs-down" appears to still be there!

2. I went back and checked and found that I have the "List" option while looking at an image that is already on someone's list but I definitely don't see it when viewing a new image, just put-up. The basic images of new photo-sets don't have anything like a "List" box. Could it be my Firefox?

3. I'll look forward to seeing those capabilities, if you should decide they are a good idea!

4. Thank you for your tireless efforts to make this site what it is. As they say, "It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it." I should have such a job!

Rob

Comment

FloridaRob,

I took a screen shot to show where the option is. This is a screen of Monica J. This set was just put up. If you go to that picture, you will see the drop down box at the top right (near my cursor in the pic). Just click on this and you can add it to a current list or start a new list.

ae.
        Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X