Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good vibrations

Hi Abby (and Abby fans),

I just wanted to say how cool it is to be seeing a lot more videos with girls using vibrators! I bought my girlfriend one a couple of months ago and we've been having great fun with it. It is a serious turn on to use it on her and watch her her go crazy as the vibrations bring her to amazing orgasms.

So it is very cool to be able to watch some of your models enjoying the same experiences. The vibration induced orgasms seem to be much more intense and it is incredibly sexy to watch the toes curl and the back arch prior to the blissful release.

So keep up the good work and please keep up the good vibrations!!

(I also went to the good vibrations festival in Sydney this year and it was wicked too!!)
    Lanesend

We love the shoots as well. Therefore we contibuted somes toys to the Dildo Drive. And we were lucky that already two models have choosen one of our toys.
    However, I as a girl can not more agree that toys are a lot of fun and bring so much pleasure. I only can encourage to simplify the accessability of toys for the models and send some more to AW.
    C
    Attached Files

Comment

Bring on the good vibrations!!!!

Comment

Ooooh.. it's vibrations you want. I'll see what I can that not only looks pretty but also vibrates.. neat

Comment

i'm new here so i may be mistaken but having your beautiful gals using a symbian (i'm sure the spelling's wrong but you know what i'm talking about) would be awesome.

the only thing i kinda regret about that tool is that it's so damn expensive!

Comment

Hi seetheworld,

Go and have a look at this thread

Lxm

Comment

deep orgasms

I would love to see an IM when the model uses an "erosillator" vibe. It has an unfortunate
              and embarrasing name, and it is endorsed by Dr. Ruth. But, it is, absolutely, the best
              vibrator, and I've tried many. Deep, satisfying orgasms. Every time. One of the things
              I've noticed about young women's orgasms is that they
              are so high and shallow.

But I remember coming like that, but it was a long time ago. Now that I'm older,
              and have this vibe, orgasms are completely different. I wish I had this twenty years ago.

Comment

The eroscillator has a retro design, almost gothic in fact. I imagine if Morticia Adams had a dildo it would be the eroscillator!!

I have to say I'm going off toys - I much prefer doing the dirty with Hubby or using my fingers if he is away. As I only use a vibe when I'm tired, I'm not sure I would pay the asking price no matter who is endorsing it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkn3ss View Post
                  I would love to see an IM when the model uses an "erosillator" vibe.
                  I would love to see that myself. Welcome to the boards Darkn3ss.

Comment

Those ladies out there who'd like to link their love for technical gadgets to their search for the perfect buzz might want to check out the iGasm. Apple is furious about its the silouette-like logo and is threatening to sue.
                    What I wouldn't give to see one of our beautiful models demonstrate, explicitly, how to use it!

There's a similar gadget called the iBuzz.
                    How's this for an idea for a video/imageset?
                    Compare and contrast:
                    "Our panel of 20 young women will rate these two sexual enhancement gadgets like they've never been rated before."
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by arsby; 25 May 2007, 03:07 PM. Reason: An "aha" moment

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X