Alana Vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alana Vids

Saw the new vids of Alana this morning. Great footage of her peeing in the mirror - really better than the stills, which were great! For us peeing enthusiasts (it feels weird even writing that), that is excellent video. Thanks to the crew, and of course, Alana, for making it happen!

Smiles,

SlipJig

I agree. I was happy with how that vid turned out. Better than the other three in the set combined, really.

Comment

As a new member, this was the first video I decided to download and it was great. The stills were lovely but Alana's face in the video is just great. I read some of the previous posts about video sound and I understand the probelms you guys have but hearing Alana say after she finished peeing that's the weirdest thing she ever did was a great moment. I just wish we could have heard her speak at the start of the video as well. A great video. Thanks, Alana.

Comment

Hiya Trapnel

Let me be the first to welcome you to the site, and the boards!

Pee videos are the hardest thing to shoot, cos there are so many demands on the model, but we're getting better at it.

Abby

Comment

I like to have the sound of the peeing happening too - it's a key part of the interest factor. But when Abby's camera is doing that machine-gun flashing as the pics are taken, the noise drowns it out.

So either we need better directional microphones, or we ask the model to do it twice - kind of a difficult thing to expect.

Comment

We have a really nice mic now (too good to be pissed on, in fact!) but the pee sessions are generally full of us talking..."stop! now go! hold it in! open to the camera! lean back!"

But next time we get a model who gets the vibe and doesn't need constant coaching, we'll try a whole take with sound. I think you'll like Lex's pee video and story.

Comment

Slipjig, know what ya mean about the PE thing, didn't even know I was one 'til I joined this site, Abby has many magical powers, me thinks. lol :-)

Comment

looking forward to hearing more model sounds. thanks elvaar img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Swanstar,

Actually, it goes back a ways for me. Three events...

When I was in my early twenties, my girlfriend and I were drinking beer all day prior to a concert. A bunch of us drove into the city, and the traffic was nasty. When we finally got into the city, we drove around looking for parking. Finally, we had to park near a municipal park, and all of us were bursting. We jumped out and peed right there in the park, in broad daylight with people walking by, etc.. That was the first time I saw a girl pee, and I thought it was pretty cool.

Years later I dated a bisexual woman who said that she could pee standing up, and actually demonstrated it to me outdoors. I was intrigued. It was cool to watch, and we laughed like hell about it.

On a long highway car trip, my first wife and I delayed "comfort stops" as long as possible, in the interests of keeping the kids in the back asleep as long as possible. It finally got to the point of pain one time, and we pulled over at the edge of a forest. As I finished, I turned to see my wife squatted down, facing away from me with her shorts and panties completely off, pissing hard as hell into the dirt. Really impressive visual, and I've never forgot that one. She had a great ass, and is a natural redhead, so that didn't hurt, either.

So since then, I've always been on the lookout for great pee pix. I prefer outdoors, maybe because that has been my real life experience, I don't know. I find that most of the pee sites on the web have poor quality images, and involve aspects of watersports that just don't interest me. Also, just because I have an interest doesn't mean that I want a steady diet of it.

So I am happy to get the occasional pee video here, and I think Abby and crew do a great job capturing this fun for me.

I have to go take a leak now.... img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

SlipJig

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X