Newsletter download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newsletter download

Hey just wondering, is it possible to download the video newsletter as some sort of video file? I can only seem to be able to watch it in Media Player but there is no file to keep...

Luv Melinda

You can download them if you click on the link, the option should come up to choose to download, or choose to play. Maybe your browser has it set up differently, though. Anyway, we aren't preventing downloads from happening.

Comment

Cool, thanks Vid Dude, yeah I thought you guys weren't allowing it, but nice to know you are... I'll see if I can't sort it out then!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Melinda, you can save the file you have played in Media Player by right clicking the bottom of the player then choose File and then Save as. This is useful if you have played the file directly and downloaded it to Temporary Files.

But it is of course easier (in Windows XP) to Right click the newsletter in the main page and choose Save as.

yusa
        Last edited by yusanord; 31 March 2007, 09:17 AM.

Comment

I finally figured the little bugger out... found the file in the temporary internet folder, naughty computer!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X