Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW Today: new model Vieira

Hi,

you did a great catch with Vieira as a new model. She's quite beautiful (and really popular on other sites).
    I'm really looking forward to see what Toby has done with her (I know, we'll have to wait a few months. That's fair enough).

I'm putting this into AW Labs because it's the first time that I see a model that I know from a non-aussie site at AW (the converse has already happened, with a model moving from AU to UK). Does she live Australia or was she just there on a visit?

Ooh, and ... any chance on a GG shoot? A redux?

-sqrt17

We are surprised that a model at AW can be seen at Femjoy and Met-Art as well.
    Seemy she likes to pose. But how does that fit to the AW policy?

Comment

Not really sure what you mean - we shoot models who suit our paradigm, and want to be shot. We're not worried by where else they have modelled in the past.

Comment

Now that is interesting. She goes with 3 different names in all cases doesn't she. That makes you wonder how many girls on this site go by their own name.

*puts on his spy hat*

Comment

some of our models use their real name, some do not.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X