Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lex gets base

Elvaar sent this email to me regarding Lex's video:

"We all admire a girl with talent, and I've been curiously waiting to see what you guys think about the special skill Lex displays in her video number 2. When she told us what she could do *down there*, we all sort of looked at each other, not sure what to do. But what the hey, we'll film anything if there's nekkid chyx in the frame. You'll probably agree it's different, it's arresting and she's good at it - but is it SEXY?"

lex's vid number 2 was interesting and scary about the spider bite; amazing that lex was able to live and that the doctor could have even a hope of withdrawing the venom. and re: the pee segment, always like those...nice stream, lol

on lex's vaginal performances, well, dont call carnegie hall right away. i knew this one girl who could hold a stradivarius in her left labia minora while stroking it with the bow held in her right. very deformed chica but talented. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/crazy.gif

Comment

thank god her bowels were empty at the time she performed or u woulda got a different 'tone'.

ewww-kay! {{{{POOF}}}}

Comment

Most entertaining! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

I laughed my ass off. That was great fun, not at all sexy, and I didn't care.
          I'm still smiling
          SlipJig

Comment

I totally agree, SJ. Not at all sexy, but well worth doing anyway.

Comment

I am laughing just thinking about that shoot! It was the funniest thing I've seen in my life!

Comment

So glad to see you, Susie. And thanks for remembering me in your other post.

Yeah - I would like to see this kind of content from time to time (not the fanny farting per se). It puts things in a different perspective...

Of course, Lex is so damned funny - it might not carry as well if it were someone like Beth, who seemed so serious (thought her innocent looks were HOT).

SJ

Comment

I thought she was blowin' kisses to me, coz I was blowin' them back!...lol

Comment

muwahahahaha

Comment

LOL @ Swanstar

Comment

Would not have missed this for the world. A first for me and a bloody good laugh. She can blow kisses at me anytime. The way she laughed was more sexy than the "bugle" - what a wonderful girl.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X