Video Idea: Breast Fondling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Idea: Breast Fondling

I've always been a fan of breasts. They're the most beautiful and elegant parts of a woman's body. I love close-up videos of women fondling their breasts or getting their breasts squeezed by someone else. My favorite video by far is Katie J's video here. http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...ile&model=1599. At the end of the first video, she squeezes are breasts in extreme close-ups as she talks about her breasts. Here's an idea for a video: Have a model with really nice breasts like Katie J sit down topless while another model comes and explores her breasts in detail, in extreme close-ups. Have them squeezed or fondled slowly, and also have the nipples pulled and played with. Also have the other model lie down on her lap and suck on her nipples as if she's breastfeeding. This would be a hot video!!!!

Looks like Trudy we please you. From the weekly video should be a great shoot

Comment

*raises hand* Can I please volunteer for your video idea luckyextreme777? I absolutely love my breasts/nipples being touched and squeezed and sucked and played with.... I could lay there for hours and have someone do that to me.... wouldn't mind returning the favour either (though I've never touched another pair of boobs before!).... hopefully any GG shoots I end up doing have plenty of boob play in them...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Yeah and Melinda, I'd love to watch your boobs getting fondled for hours (by you, me, anyone really)!

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
          I absolutely love my breasts/nipples being touched and squeezed and sucked and played with.... .... wouldn't mind returning the favour either (though I've never touched another pair of boobs before!).... hopefully any GG shoots I end up doing have plenty of boob play in them...
          Oh Melinda, you bewitching beauty, what a gorgeous vision you conjure up!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X