Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New GGGG... T1 - Ballet class

Hi,
    after the very succesful T1 with the Yoga Girls it might be time to come up with new ideas. Therefore come on.

There are so many girls practicing ballet and maybe a ballet session can be done. Similar to the Yoga Girls.
    To limit the costs and most ballet companies do have their own dress code a skirt with a body tight would look great.

I cross the fingers....

Claudia from LC

Originally posted by LoveCouple View Post
    To limit the costs and most ballet companies do have their own dress code a skirt with a body tight would look great.
    I prefer the AW.com dress code. All skin, all the time

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
      I prefer the AW.com dress code. All skin, all the time
      Can you imagine a line of naked AW beauties lined up along a ballet barre with their legs kicked up! OMG!
      Maybe if the photographer could change her point of view, get a little lower, pointing up...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
        Can you imagine a line of naked AW beauties lined up along a ballet barre with their legs kicked up! OMG!
        Kind of like this, but to the power of 5?

Comment

Love Couple, this is a fantastic idea - would be wonderful to see some lovely AW girls doing their ballet routines

Just noticed in the Yoga Girls backstage vids that there are ballet bars in the practice room :-)
          Last edited by mikespume; 28 May 2007, 02:29 PM. Reason: as second line

Comment

i would love this!!!

dancer

Comment

I used to work in the office of a ballet company so this is a number one fantasy!

Comment

I'd only hope that the models located to do this might have a bit of actual ballet skills. I have seen sites posing models in pointe shoes in poses that, in reality, have nothing to do with ballet. I found it distractingly humorous!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                  I'd only hope that the models located to do this might have a bit of actual ballet skills. I have seen sites posing models in pointe shoes in poses that, in reality, have nothing to do with ballet. I found it distractingly humorous!
                  It's a ballet class we're talking about, so only the instructor would need to be really knowledgeable about ballet. A shoot with several nude and skilled ballerinas would be too much to ask for. Except of course in my imagination, where they are not only buff and skilled and acrobatic, they also do squat thrusts on my....
                  Never mind, it's personal.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X