Body Piercing :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body Piercing :(

I'm quite disappointed, under body piercing are any girl which just have *any* Body piercing.
    regarding piercings, I'm just interested in nipple and pussy piercings and don't wish to mess around with bellies pierced.

greetings
    Peter

I'm quite disappointed, under tattoos are any girl which just have *any* tattoos.
    regarding tattoos, I'm just interested in arm and shoulder tattoos and don't wish to mess around with bellies tattoo'd.

psinger - I am not intending to make fun or light of your request however the categorization efforts may be difficult to distinguish. Maybe you should start a list of nipple and pussy piercings so others that appreciate this appreciation.

Cheers!

rt...

Comment

rt,
      you don't see the point!
      We all wish to see naked girls. Therefore (at least) I ish to see piercings (or for oyu tatoos) which wouldn't be seen if they are dressed or wear bikins.

greetings
      Peter

Comment

One of the reasons I joined AW was to see girls as natural as possible, without heavy make up or boob jobs etc. I don't like piercings for that reason either. I don't mind tattoos so much, maybe because rightly or wrongly I associate them with 'rough trade' or easily available women such as bikie girls etc.

Comment

To be more accurate, psinger - I will not download tats or piercings. I am like Bertie.
          So when there is a piercing anywhere, I prefer to be aware of the fact prior to viewing as a heads up.

I guess it is the opposite reason for which you posted your request. Anyway...this is one of those threads I should not have provided feedback on as it was your request - not mine!

Cheers psinger,

rt...

Comment

Another voice here who does NOT like piercings!
            Particularly not nipples or labia

Comment

Originally posted by psinger View Post
              I'm quite disappointed, under body piercing are any girl which just have *any* Body piercing.
              regarding piercings, I'm just interested in nipple and pussy piercings and don't wish to mess around with bellies pierced.

greetings
              Peter
              Psinger, in the site image lists there are list of "pierced nipples" and "pierced clit" . Are those the one you're looking for?

Comment

Bertie:
                If you associate tats or piercings with any special behaviour your quite shallowbrained!
                I met several women, even in heigher positions who have tats, one even had the most incredible piercings and was a CEO of >300 people business.
                ---
                rt:
                You don't have to d/l pics if you don't like.
                --
                Hippoid:
                As "rt" stated above this isn't a survey! If someone don't like tats or piericng go ahead to another girl, who don't have any "body jewelry".
                ---

But please don't misuse this thread to cry out loud your opinion and to suppress others opinion and point of views.

AW should be big enough to fullfill the wishes of anyone around, there's no reason to put me or anyone other down.

If you just want to see naked women, with bush, with belly, natural visit your next nude beach.
                There's no need to mark girls as bitches or even worse neither.

Peter

Comment

@casgrain:
                  thanks, it's more I looking for ...
                  (still missing pierced labia )

greetings
                  Peter

Comment

@casgrain:
                    Feel free to make such a list yourself (and then make it public, so other people can look at it). That's what lists are for, to share your tastes with other people

Comment

@casgrain:

greetings
                      Peter
                      If it's not there, well it's because there aren't any, and beleive me I should know.

Comment

AW should be big enough to fullfill the wishes of anyone around, there's no reason to put me or anyone other down.

Peter
                        With all due respect, but don't you think that is a little bit over the top ??? As already mentioned this site provides the possibility to put your own galleries together in form of lists and even share them with everyone else interested, so why don't you make use of this possibility, or, if you are too lazy, search for lists according to your criteria, and as casgrain already posted, there are at least two list that should please you.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                          If it's not there, well it's because there aren't any, and beleive me I should know.
                          How did you find those? As far as I know searching on list-title isn't available yet??

Comment

Maybe it was because of Casgrain's privileges ?

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                              How did you find those? As far as I know searching on list-title isn't available yet??
                              Easy, on top there is a tab titled "lists", and on these list there is one that says "site image lists" among others, that's the place to look for it. Anyone should take time to explore the site, it's all there for us to find.

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                              Maybe it was because of Casgrain's privileges ?
                              Yusa, my friend, you're quite right, but privileges also means work.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                Easy, on top there is a tab titled "lists", and on these list there is one that says "site image lists" among others, that's the place to look for it. Anyone should take time to explore the site, it's all there for us to find.
                                Ah, it's a *site* list... I thought it was a regular 'public' list and the prospect of having to browse through "1195 lists on 50 pages" is somewhat daunting And that's prolly not even ALL the public lists either, bit unwieldy

Comment

Bertie:
                                  If you associate tats or piercings with any special behaviour your quite shallowbrained!
                                  I met several women, even in heigher positions who have tats, one even had the most incredible piercings and was a CEO of >300 people business.
                                  ---
                                  rt:
                                  You don't have to d/l pics if you don't like.
                                  --
                                  Hippoid:
                                  As "rt" stated above this isn't a survey! If someone don't like tats or piericng go ahead to another girl, who don't have any "body jewelry".
                                  ---

But please don't misuse this thread to cry out loud your opinion and to suppress others opinion and point of views.

If you just want to see naked women, with bush, with belly, natural visit your next nude beach.
                                  There's no need to mark girls as bitches or even worse neither.

Peter
                                  Waaayyyy over the top, Peter.
                                  I have been here long enough to know that I do not have to d/l the pics I do not find erotic for various reasons. The purpose of the threads are to socialize ideas, thoughts and general opinions. We never like to see it happen however once respect is lost to a model - a moderator will jump and most times members will be first to defend.
                                  Your last comment confuses me of how you took a members preference for non-pierced or tattoo'd to mean they were marked as bitches or worse. I hope this was just a language translation issue.

rt...

Comment

Originally posted by Randomthoughts View Post
                                    The purpose of the threads are to socialize ideas, thoughts and general opinions.
                                    Again, I didn't asked about opinions who also like piercings. I just asked about intimate piercings.
                                    Others jumped in to enforce that they explicitely don't like tats and piercings and that they don't like them here on this website.
                                    "... I joined AW was to see girls as natural as possible,..." , "Another voice here who does NOT like piercings!"

For me it's like: "Shut up. We don't want any piercings here. Leave and don't bother us."

Originally posted by Randomthoughts View Post
                                    Your last comment confuses me of how you took a members preference for non-pierced or tattoo'd to mean they were marked as bitches or worse. I hope this was just a language translation issue.
                                    It isn't my kind of thought. You should re-read Bertie's comment:
                                    "I don't mind tattoos so much, maybe because rightly or wrongly I associate them with 'rough trade' or easily available women such as bikie girls etc."

eg: There are (not that less as you will suppose) women who sees in shaving their pussy a part of their normal hygienic ritual, like washing their hairs, shaving her legs and/or armpit, brushing her teeth, go to their hairdresser (or doing an other kind of hair trimming).
                                    To insist in something natural and pure is a little bit strange in a probably over(??)-civilised world.

greetings
                                    Peter

Comment

To insist in something natural and pure is a little bit strange in a probably over(??)-civilised world.
                                      Expressing a preference is not 'insisting'.

Comment

Who wants to join my rough trade gang? Easily available women only, please! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.gif
Views:	2
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	618566yusaClick image for larger version

Name:	lol.gif
Views:	2
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	618566

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                            Good One, Giselle!

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie View Post
                                              I don't mind tattoos so much, maybe because rightly or wrongly I associate them with 'rough trade' or easily available women such as bikie girls etc.
                                              Eh? Can’t comment on the situation in Australia but in the UK, many people would take you to task over this statement. Before I lost my nerve we used to tour around on our bikes during holidays and weekends. I was never a member of a “chapter” but on our travels we would frequently meet up with MC clubs and gangs. As with any group there would be one or two “groupies” but in the main the vast majority of bikie girls were faithful to their partners, though they liked to party hard!!!!! FTR, I have never been “easily available” (except when I first met my husband when I made it fairly obvious that I was up for it!!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops View Post
                                                Eh? Can’t comment on the situation in Australia but in the UK, many people would take you to task over this statement. Before I lost my nerve we used to tour around on our bikes during holidays and weekends. I was never a member of a “chapter” but on our travels we would frequently meet up with MC clubs and gangs. As with any group there would be one or two “groupies” but in the main the vast majority of bikie girls were faithful to their partners, though they liked to party hard!!!!! FTR, I have never been “easily available” (except when I first met my husband when I made it fairly obvious that I was up for it!!!!!)
                                                Sorry Mrs Roops. I should have said 'bikie groupies' instead of 'bikie girls'. That's what I meant anyway. And I also meant girls who are heavily tattooed - not just those with one or two tatts.

Comment

peter, my word, go home, get some sleep. you are just generally pissed and we don't deserve that bucket.

take a pill or something,

dancer, old lady with tats and piercings, though nothing 'down there'. i wonder, were a person going to put tats on genitals what should they say? 'this side up'?

Comment

giselle, take me with you! i am loads of fun and certainly easily available. can look trashy at the drop of a hat...

dancer

Comment

I seek enlightenment from the ladies on abbywinters who have nipple and clitoris piercings. Don't they HURT?

Comment

By the way, Mrs Roops, how are you? You always have such interesting things to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassio View Post
                                                          By the way, Mrs Roops, how are you? You always have such interesting things to say.
                                                          Thank you!!!! I'm very well. Life is good. I'm pleased that you find my ramblings interesting!!! Honestly, I'm no different to the average Jane. I get up each morning and go to bed at night. In between I do wifey and mummy things, go work and I have my interests. I have pervy thoughts and odd kinks but doesn't everyone??

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie View Post
                                                            Expressing a preference is not 'insisting'.
                                                            Bertie, right on. In order of descending dislke--lips,clit hood,vulva, eyebrow,center nose,nipple,and top of ear. Of course any combination of the latter goes to the head of the line. I've learned to accept nostril(side) and belly button piercings--isn't that special?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X