Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: Lisa

Hiya

And this is the model to which Cass is referring! Lisa. She had this big box of belts in her bedroom (yup - that's her house!), and we started messing about with them.

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/744.jpg

nice belts, lol

Comment

Oh, do it to me, Mistress Lisa!

Comment

Awww, two very cute chicks! And again, photographed surrounded by her personal things, in her own room, this adorable tweety fan's personality really shines through. She's super sexy in any case, but I can't imagine how shooting her anywhere else could convey the same effect.

Comment

Great pictures Lisa, you're one sexy woman! Any chance that any of the other neball girls in the picture would model if they knew you had?!

Alan
          x

Comment

Wow -- Lisa is extremely hot, more than I expected by a lot. And of course I love all the lingerie shots! Fantastic series! Thanks.

Comment

No belt pics in the set then?

Comment

ooops. No, I have a Special Plan for the belt pics. Stay tuned.

a

Comment

Abby

I love the pictures of Lisa. I agree with the post above, she is much hotter than I had thought from the sample. There is something provocatively erotic in her innocent face. Great shots. The pictures of her lying naked on the bed are really good and for undy enthusiasts lisa035 is a classic. I liked the few close ups very much. She has such lovely pubic hair and I love the way the shape of her thighs in lisa071 accentuated the shape of her pubic triangle. Great composition. A rare beauty, beautifully photographed.

And the netball theme is becoming a feature as well. If she comes back maybe she could strip out of her netball outfit. Those pink skirts are ridiculously cute but they just make you wonder what's underneath. It surely can't be Tweety Pie!

Trapnel

Comment

I wish I were a lucky bloke who just happens to see one of the beauties on their balcony (or anywhere in public for that manner).

Comment

I have to say, Lisa is my favorite AW girl! She is just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I know it's a longshot but I wish there was some way she could come back and do more shoots for us...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X