Can't log in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't log in

Tonight I can't seem to log into the main AW site anymore and view model sets and stuff... I've typed and re-typed the user name and password several times to makes sure they were correct (in fact so many times that I got shut out for 2 hours, lol, whoopsie)... so it's definitely not that... so I'm not sure what's happening? Do us models only have access for a limited period of time? Because today I've had access for exactly 2 months, so perhaps we get cut off after 2 months.... thanks for the help guys!

Luv Melinda

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
    Tonight I can't seem to log into the main AW site anymore and view model sets and stuff... I've typed and re-typed the user name and password several times to makes sure they were correct (in fact so many times that I got shut out for 2 hours, lol, whoopsie)... so it's definitely not that... so I'm not sure what's happening? Do us models only have access for a limited period of time? Because today I've had access for exactly 2 months, so perhaps we get cut off after 2 months.... thanks for the help guys!

Luv Melinda
    You also have to type an extra security code which is displayed below the password, read here: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...owSecurityCode. Did you enter all three, user AND password AND security-code? Also note that the security code is different everytime it is displayed so if you try three times you will enter the same username/password three times but three different security-codes.

If you did enter those correctly you'll have to contact Abby/AWHQ since model accounts aren't managed by GMbill I think so you can't check it there.

Once you're logged in the login box changes to an account-information box which also displays the end date of the current logged in account.

P.S. If you use a browser tool to automate/store username/password stuff, make sure it does NOT store the security-code as it wont work.

Comment

Whoops, should have made that clear in my first post... yep did the whole security code thingy correct every time too... also made sure the capital letters were in the right place for the username/password/code also... just doesn't wanna work... now I can't look at all the new nakie girls

Luv Melinda

Comment

Hi Melinda

I think we've got this sorted for you. Try now and see if it's working.

If you ever get shut out like that, send us a message from our feedback page here:

and we'll unsuspend you straight away.

Jesse

Comment

Wicked! Thanks heaps Jesse, it's a workin again.... the nakie girls have returned.... yey.... here's some feedback for you Jesse, your customer service rocks!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X