Personal Hygiene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal Hygiene

I think for the most part that all of the Abbwinters models I have viewed are awsome. One thing seems to spoil my views from time to time and that is personal hygine. Some of the models have unsightly and dirty finger and toe nails as an example. This truly takes away a lot of the erotic image I am looking forward to. Please girls, take a few minutes and clean those nails or get a good manicure! Would work wonders for my viewing pleasure!

No "cross posting" please.
    I have deleted the other (same) thread you started in "The Models" forum.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by harleyguy View Post
      I think for the most part that all of the Abbwinters models I have viewed are awsome. One thing seems to spoil my views from time to time and that is personal hygine. Some of the models have unsightly and dirty finger and toe nails as an example. This truly takes away a lot of the erotic image I am looking forward to. Please girls, take a few minutes and clean those nails or get a good manicure! Would work wonders for my viewing pleasure!
      This is a consequence of the "natural girls being natural" orientation here. We appreciate the girls as they are, not as we would have them be. If they've got dirty chipped nails, that's how they are whether you like it them that way or not.
      I say, yank your eyes away from the toenails and feast your eyes on their breasts! And thighs! And inside their thighs! And calves! And armpits! well maybe not armpits...

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
        This is a consequence of the "natural girls being natural" orientation here. We appreciate the girls as they are, not as we would have them be. If they've got dirty chipped nails, that's how they are whether you like it them that way or not.
        I say, yank your eyes away from the toenails and feast your eyes on their breasts! And thighs! And inside their thighs! And calves! And armpits! well maybe not armpits...

ESPECIALLY THE ARMPITS !!!

Comment

I like the natural nature of this site.
          I'm bored, sick, tired and not going to sign up to sites with models who pack on the make-up (including around the pussy), have manicured toes/finger nails, bleached arses holes, etc. (necessarily)

However I can accept that dirt under the nails that's not part of the scene is not a good look. (I can't say i've witnessed this however)
          So if you have dirt under your nails girls you better be digging or something in the shoot !! lol

Some might like dirty, but not filthy. hehehe

cheers,

Rickdownunder

Comment

Originally posted by Rickdownunder View Post
            I like the natural nature of this site.
            I'm bored, sick, tired and not going to sign up to sites with models who pack on the make-up (including around the pussy), have manicured toes/finger nails, bleached arses holes, etc. (necessarily)

However I can accept that dirt under the nails that's not part of the scene is not a good look. (I can't say i've witnessed this however)
            So if you have dirt under your nails girls you better be digging or something in the shoot !! lol

Some might like dirty, but not filthy. hehehe

cheers,

Rickdownunder
            pussy makeup ? I don't get out enough..............

Comment

yeah mate,
              foundation is most obvious (to cover blemishes).
              lube for moisture, etc.
              I'm not talking lipstick. lol

Cheers,
              Rickdownunder

Comment

really?! They have pussy makeup? wow.. I wonder why since only AW does the full-on close ups...(feel free to correct me)

SueA

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                  really?! They have pussy makeup? wow.. I wonder why since only AW does the full-on close ups...(feel free to correct me)
                  There are no doubt more sites doing close-ups. The big magazines like Playboy/Penthouse do use make-up but move increasingly to post-shoot editing (photoshop all girls to the same look basically). Check out the Airbrushing thread for some scary youtube example movie links.

It does make me wonder sometimes how blindingly pretty AW-girls would look with full yet proper make-up, we've seen some of that in glam-shoots. I suppose it would to some degree look unnatural since we're used to the non-made-up models

I'm afraid 'harleyguy' wont get what he wants on this site. Having all girls manicured (didn't Giselle remove her manicure before the Yoga shoot? Saw that in backstage vid I think) and posed ain't gonna happen.

Comment

I have to say, Although we arent told to get manicure's or anything like that, many girls have manicured (acryllic) nails...(such as myself) and if we want them, then we have them. Cos that's who we are. However, we are urged to be well-groomed before our shoots (dirty nails being one of the things that need taking care of) so I'd be surpirsed if many girls have dirty nails unless...as Rickdownunder said, they are working in the garden, etc during their shoot. being well groomed (clean neat finger and toe nails etc) does not deter from the Natural aspect of the site.

Comment

I read that back to myself...and I just want to clarify, we arent told to be anything other than what we normally are...just clean and neat. this isnt about making girls be prettier or anything, just ensuring we're clean etc on the day of the shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                        I read that back to myself...and I just want to clarify, we arent told to be anything other than what we normally are...just clean and neat. this isnt about making girls be prettier or anything, just ensuring we're clean etc on the day of the shoot.
                        Yeah, but most girls would do that all by themselves I think, no need for AW to tell them

Btw, ever seen the EDIT button Click image for larger version

Name:	edit.gif
Views:	16
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	622484 ? Helps when you want to add/edit your previous message. You can do that for approx 24 hours after posting it.

I can imagine girls getting a bit sandy on outdoor projects
                        Last edited by Frans; 11 April 2008, 05:13 PM.

Comment

OUCH! Reminds me of a failed episode on the beach. She got full of sand and that stopped our/my fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ham View Post
                            OUCH! Reminds me of a failed episode on the beach. She got full of sand and that stopped our/my fun!!!
                            Water washes that of quickly I suppose the jellyfishies around Australia might sort of dampen the spirit though. Eeeewww...

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                              (didn't Giselle remove her manicure before the Yoga shoot? Saw that in backstage vid I think)
                              Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                Yes
                                Awww... cheer up. You have a new manicure done by now surely? Here, for you;

Click image for larger version

Name:	cat_i_love_you.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	619854

Having fun in LA I hope? ;-)

Comment

that kitten has evil eyes. I bet it's called Damien..........

Comment

If one wants perfection, go to Macy's and look at Manniquins. For me, I love that the ladies are not airbrushed or made to look fake...No one have I ever seen was deemed a "gross" model...The girls here at AW are so sensual I cannot get enough of them!

I love looking at a tattoo on the thigh, and a chipped fingernail just makes me fly! And, thank heavens many of the girls are Au Natural...

Too few places exist where one can get a nice looking women to enjiy themselves with or without another

Comment

Originally posted by peesoup View Post
                                      pussy makeup ? I don't get out enough..............
                                      I wanna make up with the pussy!!!! I am not angry any more whaaaaaa!!

Comment

Old FloridaRob, (now North Carolina Rob), is going to wade into this one in the relatively unpopular corner favoring a bit more attention to tidy fingernails. I love these women to death, as much as anyone here, and I totally subscribe to "natural beauty". Having said that, I admit to having been distracted, in the ultra-close-ups, by fingernails that are not only chewed-up but maybe a bit unwashed as well.

I'm just one among many thousands but that's my personal "take". Three days of no fingernail biting and a fresh taste of an emery board and they'd be bee-utiful!

Apart from that one, I barely notice the fingers, etc.!

I find myself in the unusual position of agreeing with a "newbie". Harleyguy makes a fine point!
                                        Last edited by FloridaRob; 13 November 2007, 01:14 AM. Reason: last part

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X