Solo vids...what are we doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solo vids...what are we doing?

Whenever I watch a solo video I have to imagine: How did she get here? How did I get here? Who is she? Where are we?

Viera's videos prompted me to post this. It's hard for me to imagine how she and I got into this unless I paid her. Negative!

She is so cute and so sexy, and such a model model, but it is so much like watching a Playboy video that I can't wrap my mind around it like I usually can with AW. Lots of posing. Who would pose like that for me? Why? Where? I'll try again.

And then the totally shaved vulva which, to me, means exhibition. Why not a swimsuit-appropriate trimmed vulva which provides those seconds of exposure which are so erotic?

(I am watching without the sound, using my imagination.)

The model is 'talking' to me. A distraction is when she talks to someone behind me. Or to my left. It is supposed to be just me and her.

Solo videos like, for random, Priscilla, Sally P and Carissa suggest more of a friend or a date or a co-worker or a neighbour one might end up with or even a two-way mirror, which is always good.

More vertical (natural), more not looking into the lens or, if doing so, not moving around so much. If the woman is looking into the lens then she is looking at ME. No posing except for those little pranks. Less talking to someone behind me.

Some of the models are so cute/pretty/sexy that they need to back off and be more natural and relaxed and thinking about the AWers who are going to watch them like I do and will.

I know you guys are working with what you have and doing the best you can. I love it and you!

The videos show the models doing what they're comfortable doing.
    If Viera felt comfortable posing, and talking to the model assistant (behind or beside the camera), that's just her.
    She's an amateur, and can't be expected to follow your script where she MUST speak directly to the camera.
    Also remember that she's a tourist from the Czech Republic in central Europe, maybe it's the norm for girls from there to shave down beneath.

It's been maybe 15 years since I've seen a Playboy video, the ones I remember were really different in style from anything I've seen here. Where's Viera's sheer nightgown? Where are the candles all around? The dark seductive lighting? The view of a city at night outside the window? The wine glasses?

Disclaimer: I haven't actually seen Viera's videos yet. If they do have her in a sheer nighty with candles, wine glasses, and seductive lighting... Never mind!

Comment

lpadge, I think you got a fundamentally different view of what the solo vids are supposed to be. They have never been about the viewer being alone with the model as far as I recall (if you want that, playtime video might be more to your liking).

Come to think of it, Gabrielle's recent IM's and/or her IM dvd (basically) do have the talking-to-the-viewer element. No interviewer around 'cos Gabrielle took the camera home herself .

Most models are nervous enough about video as is, please leave them (vids) natural. Any posed stuff should be reserved for deviations or such. After all, what does such an (obviously) posed shoot truly tell you about someone?

Being shy/nervous about being recorded on video IS a verrrry natural reaction btw. Sometimes 'natural' and 'relaxed' just don't go together :-)

Comment

I always liked to think that girls, and solo performances were always best when they were letting their personality come out in the shoot, in a way that let you get to have a sense for who they really are. I kinda like the whole idea of letting the camera role and say "Do whatever you do"

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X