Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Kim Vids

Elvaar/Vidman,

Loved the last video of Kim in the park. This is a great example of a healthy, naturally pretty young woman naked in the outdoors. Exuberance. I loved the setting, and Kim's natural way of being nude for the camera. Kim waving at the train going by was great! Very well done - I'd like to see more vids like this.

I liked Josie's second video for this - though that was kinda pixelated.
    Of course, the Ginny vid with the bike around town was great, too.

I'm really pleased that AW mixes it up - some indoor shoots, some outdoor shoots, and some indoor with huge windows in the background to get a little of both (like Nadia). When the girl is laughing and being silly, getting soaked with the hose -climbing trees, etc.. it's even better.

I'm looking forward to the videos in the Gold section of Joanne and Kylie, which starts with a tickle fight. Again, nice, natural fun stuff.

Thanks, Abby, and to all of your crew. I love it here. My membership just renewed and I'm staying!

Hugs for everyone,
    Strokes for some,

SlipJig

Ditto.

Great video guys. Kim was so cute and funny peeing and then washing herself, and swinging around in that tree. Love those outdoors "on location" shoots.

Videoman, is it just my setup, or is there a horizontal line that goes across the middle of some of the videos? (kimvid5.avi for example) It's particularly noticeable on the closeups.
    I'm using divx 2.0 alpha .

Comment

That horizontal line appeared when I swapped computers. Now that I'm in the office, I have to use the office machine instead of combining it with my home one. And now that weird line has appeared. I have no idea what it is or how to remove it (or why it is in some and not others).

I'll see what the internet has to say.

Comment

Dude,

I suppose you know this already about the line, but just in case, if you pause the video while the line is there (for example around 1:45 in kimvid5) the top and bottom of the frame appear to be out of sync. As Kim's fingers go up and down, if I freeze it just right she has two thumbs, one in the top half and one in the lower half.

Good luckimg tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Elvaar told me that it was something to do with that. Frame lag or some such. It may have something to do with interlace, but it only appears in the DivX-ing and not in the Mpeg-ing, so I'm stumped. No interlacing options available to me at all.

I was very careful about settings being exactly the same on both computers, but this one is designed for video editing, so naturally it buggers it up for incomprehensible reasons. I can't even screen-capture video on it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X