Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

menu problems

Hi

Was wondering if anybody could help me, I'm having terrible menu problems using opera v9.21 on XP. It used to be fine but over the last few days its become unusable. What happens is that the menu list is only 1 character wide so is just a long vertical line which can still be used but is very tricky to. This seemed to happen intermittantly a few days ago and is now permenant. I'm running at a resolution of 1280x800 although I recently was fiddling around for the first time in ages, not sure if that is in anyway related. I enclose a screenshot so people can see what the problem is.

If anybody has any ideas, I would be very gratefull.

Thanks,
    Sam
    Attached Files

Disable 'fit to width' and it will be fine.

Running same config as you over here The problem is Opera specific so it's not worthwhile to find the actual cause (something to do with mininum-width of those menu's becoming maximum-width under Opera in the fit-to-width mode).

Comment

Excellent it worked, thank you very very much. Yey can now browse the site happily again

Cheers,
      Sam

Comment

Alright, js! Glad to see you rolling again.
        Thanks, Frans. That one had us stumped.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X