Can't Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Search

When I hit "Main Gallery," I always have the "search" opening displayed under the picture. I cannot search.

Originally posted by skyangel View Post
    When I hit "Main Gallery," I always have the "search" opening displayed under the picture. I cannot search.
    The folks here need to know what computer system you're using (like I'm using Windows 2000), and browser and its version (like I'm using Internet Explorer 6).

Also, is your browser maximized (full-screen) when you get this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
      The folks here need to know what computer system you're using (like I'm using Windows 2000), and browser and its version (like I'm using Internet Explorer 6).

Also, is your browser maximized (full-screen) when you get this problem?
      I use Windows XP on my computer - and yes, the window is maximized. I still have a hard time searching.

Comment

Hi skyangel. In order to diagnose your problem we need a lot more information than you are giving us. Which browser do you use? What do you mean by "hard time searching"? What exactly happens when you try to search? Are you talking about the quick search feature, or advanced search?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X