Underarm Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underarm Hair

Thanks to all the crew at AW for mentioning me in the new underarm hair list on the Fetish Index. I was glad to make a small contribution, Abby, to such a great site.

As somebody said in one of the discussion threads about pee, it isn't that peeing, or in this case underarm hair, is the most erotic thing in the world, but it is an interesting part of the whole erotic experience. The main thing is still, and will always be, the beauty and personality of the model.

The pictures which made me suggest the idea were the first pictures of the deliciously sensual LUX. There are a number of interesting shots, but I thought that LUX164 was one of the most sensual portraits I had ever seen.

I suppose the basic idea is that bodies which are less "plucked and painted" are in a sense more real, and therefore there is more opportunity for a kind of erotic intimacy to be captured. Abby's photographic magic is another essential ingredient, of course. In the case of LUX, there was also the element of surprise, as her underarm hair is revealed later in the sequence, after we have already seen that her pubic hair is trimmed and shaved. Quite a few models (like Leigh) have untrimmed pubic hair but perfect, smooth underarms and legs, so it was interesting to see a different and very erotic approach to body hair.

Anyway, I hope it brings a little pleasure to members new and old and I hope others will add any names that I've missed.

Trapnel

Hiya Trappy

Thanks for allt he kind words. Not sure what you mean by lux164, tho... you might want to check that filename?

a

Comment

Thanks Abby

And what was I thinking about when I typed LUX? Well, I suppose I was probably thinking about the most erotic use of a school dress on AW in the pre-Kristy era. But what I meant to type, of course, was LEX!!

The picture which gave me the idea for the underarm hair index was LEX164.

Sorry, Abby, sorry members, and (if you ever lurk in these threads) sorry LEX!

Trapnel

Comment

Ah, Lex. I gotta agree, that is a good pic, but it was entirely Elvaar's idea! He has several personal annecdotes that I am sure he'd be pleased to share, actually.

Elvaar?

a

Comment

Excellent.

The whole AW world awaits your revelations, Elvaar.

Trapnel

Comment

Oh...oops. *taps mic* Is this thing on???? Ahem.

Anecdotes about Lex? Or about underarm hair? Lex told us a good story about the H&D (Hookers and Deviates) ball she'd been to the week before. They had a Grope Box, whish is an interesting apparatus which I'd like to see on every street corner. As the name implies it's like a sorta phone booth with no windows but a series of holes in the side, but you can't see in because it's darkened. So you just put your hand through the hole and grope away, exploring the subject within, while they writhe and twist to get maximum tactile sensation. You can also volunteer to be the gropee. I heard of this at an art show down here a while back, where the artist herself was within the box and the public could file past for a gratuitous grope, while a bouncer was on standby in case anyone tried to take more than their fair share. Now there's a smorgasboard I'd patronise, but no double dipping, promise.

Comment

Elvaar

That's a great story, and somehow the kind of story I would expect Lex to tell after hearing her talk on her videos. Did she mention whether she participated in this gropefest, BTW? Was she, in fact, the artist in the box? Or is that a little too clever?

Anyway, although it's a great story I'm sure Abby had something else in mind. Maybe something about Lex's body hair, or underarm hair in particular? Or was it something about the idea for the LEX164 shot? Did you suggest it? Did she? Was it something she said? Something you did?

We're dying for details here (well, I am for one).

Maybe Lex herself could tell us on the Model Speaks board!! Are you lurking out there, Lex?

Trapnel

Comment

I'm afraid there probably isn't much of a story to that one, Trapnel. Sometimes I just stand behind Abby looking for sexy things for the models to do - she's usually busy pulling focus and framing shots. I have a pretty accute olfactory sense since I quit smoking and it's torturous that we can't capture the aromas for you because sometimes they're sublime. Standouts would be Phoebe's bag of clothes, and Josie's general perspiration odour - intense and saturated with pheremones. Petra was nice too, sort of like an exotic tea. I don't remember Lex in particular but I do recall that she was quite sweaty and I was probably just asking her to do what I was itching to do myself - stick a nose into her armpit.

Comment

Great, Elvaar...

Adding the olfactory dimension is something I'd totally missed. Thanks for the thought!

SJ

Comment

Thanks, Elvaar

What a wonderful picture that is of life in a hot studio. I'm sure the aromas are sublime, and the examples you give are tantalising. Lex is also the perfect example in another way in relation to the delights of natural smells, because of the sublimely erotic picture where she buries her nose in the crotch of the knickers which she has just peeled off. She has a good look in LEX125 and then inhales the sweet aroma in LEX134.

Just had another look at that sequence. Wow. I feel faint.

Trapnel

Comment

Full hair is too too mesy for me. The 2 or 3 day stubble is the best. Come on Abby, Those stubby pics will get you a lot of members in the future. The atk rocks with close shots too~
                      stub

Comment

Lotta Good Thangs 'bout Lex

Bring her back - she's way hot and beyond cute. The fanny farts are a hoot and the picture sequences are about the best I've seen on the site for erotic moves and revelation of personality. She's right up there with Annabel, Jamie and Susie for high satisfaction quotient. A long slow G-G or B-G vid would be just delightful.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X