Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costumes and dress up.

Hello all, hope you are well.

Was just flicking through these other ideas and found some inspiration. Was reading the uniforms thread and while I understand why you can't post gals in school uniforms there are a good deal of other uniforms around the world that we adults wear.
    Various law enforcement officials, medical professionals, miltary and retail outlet personell all wear various types of uniforms that are the subject of a great many fantasies.

This idea of dress up needn't stop at uniforms either. There are a few ladies on the site that sport 'alternative' looks, I was thinking it might be fun for those that don't to try out being a rock, punk, metal or goth chick for a shoot. (Having been at an Ozzy and Aerosmith concert lately has rekindled my passion for these various looks ).

Again, it doesn't have to stop there. If you wanted to knock it up a notch, they could dress up as a famous film role, dress up as comic book Superheroines or even put on a set of chain mail (saw a chain mail shoot recently that really was quite compelling).

The ideas are almost endless. I am eager to hear what everyone thinks of this idea, I think it has distinct possibilities.

Hope you all have a marvellous weekend. Catch you later.

Omega

nvm

Obviously a bad idea, nevermind

Sounded good in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberomega View Post
      Obviously a bad idea, nevermind
      Not a bad idea, but it would only be suitable for the occasional deviation as it moves away from the core idea of the site if the models are just dressing up.

Ideally, you'd have models posing in clothes that they actually wore for their work, but that's exactly the sort of thing that employers frown on.

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
        Not a bad idea, but it would only be suitable for the occasional deviation as it moves away from the core idea of the site if the models are just dressing up.

Ideally, you'd have models posing in clothes that they actually wore for their work, but that's exactly the sort of thing that employers frown on.
        Occasional shoot is all I had in mind. I wouldn't have wanted AW to change format, after all I joined the site because of what it was and continues to be. I just meant it might be fun for a few of the girls that have appeared in multiple shoots as themselves up to now to have a bit of fun dressing up, ideally in something they've fantasised about before now. Maybe have a bit of a before vid explaining why they find this particular dress up sexy, where it stems from and what it does for them.

Just thought it might be help the models (and us obviously) get something new out of it.

Regards

Omega

Ps Just to reiterate - Really happy with the way the site is now. I'm not a malcontent, just voicing a thought.

Comment

<cough>frenchmaid<cough>

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
            <cough>frenchmaid<cough>
            Ooo la la

Comment

whispers for Nurse Petria, shhh...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X