Poll Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll Results

How about the members get to see the poll results?

Which poll? Usually on the right side of the poll, just below it, there's a link that says "view poll results".

Comment

The poll on the main page. I don't see any view poll results link. Odd..

SURVEY - June 29, 2007 : What is your fave tier of our Girl-Girl material?
      Tier 1 (play) Comments & Username:
      Tier 2 (kissing)
      Tier 3 (sex!)

Comment

The survey results are not meant for the public. We don't want them to influence a decision, and in any case sometimes the subject matter asks for slightly more private information. Occasionally we will volunteer the results, though.

Comment

Results are private!

Originally posted by Vid Dude View Post
          The survey results are not meant for the public. We don't want them to influence a decision, and in any case sometimes the subject matter asks for slightly more private information. Occasionally we will volunteer the results, though.
          I think this is not fair Vid Dude You ask the so called Public and those I presume to be the members... and then you don't share the results with them, because it is private? Beets me!

Comment

Wouldn't think they would either.

But why ask us then not show what other members want to.

Comment

Vid Dude makes complete sense. After the poll closed is perhaps appropriate depending on poll. It's a tool not a contest!

Comment

Originally posted by ham View Post
                Vid Dude makes complete sense. After the poll closed is perhaps appropriate depending on poll. It's a tool not a contest!
                No one said that it is a contest! But if you vote for someone e.g. to be the president, don't you want to know the result at the end? For every poll, there are results. It is simply logical to have the results at least at the end. I don't think even when the results are shown now that it will influence the others who didn't say yet what they prefer. A taste is not to be changed by what the others think or prefer. Just a point of view guys, that is what threads are for, and no offense to anyone!

Comment

By the way, did anyone notice that the poll is not anymore on the members front page? or is it only my screen???

Comment

Are the results on sold to marketing companys? I mean only the results as away to keep the site prices down.

Comment

the results are only available to AW staff.

Comment

sulzer, we leave polls up for a few days only

Comment

Originally posted by zinner View Post
                          The poll on the main page. I don't see any view poll results link. Odd..

SURVEY - June 29, 2007 : What is your fave tier of our Girl-Girl material?
                          Tier 1 (play) Comments & Username:
                          Tier 2 (kissing)
                          Tier 3 (sex!)
                          I voted tier 2,and would really like to know the result of this poll,if i'm not allowed to see it what's the point of giving a vote ?

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                            I voted tier 2,and would really like to know the result of this poll,if i'm not allowed to see it what's the point of giving a vote ?
                            i imagine you would want to vote so that abby can make better business decisions so she can make more money and put better/more desired content onto the site!

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                              Market research.

Comment

Well then I think I won't answer polls. I am really interested in how wierd I am. I thought this would be a way to find out. Oh well.

Still this is the best site around.
                                Last edited by JimCollins; 27 August 2007, 09:59 PM. Reason: I wanted to make my response more complete

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X