Bring back Solo IM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back Solo IM

Don't get me wrong, I love all female masterbation videos on this site, but why does it seem that they have become all Double IM all the time?

I much more prefer to see a solo girl than a pair. Could we maybe go back to more Solo IM videos? They are much more errotic to me!

ICEW31 if you look at the back catalogue you'll see that they alternate,down the page it's two'one'two'one'two'one'
    but i agree about the preference,one girl works better for me,it's more intimate,as in intimate moments, ie alinta,theresa my fav ones,but the doubles are nice too but not so intimate.

but everyone likes different things at the end of the day,for instance i personally much prefer the use of hand (manual) than toys in an IM,but that's me.
    Last edited by chiefbrody; 8 July 2007, 12:14 AM.

Comment

But having said i prefer solo's,if portia and alex t weren't together,we wouldn't have seen portia giving alex those sneaky looks to see how she's getting on,which are brilliant

Comment

50/50 is fine by me!

Comment

Glad I checked the posts first

I was going to (and still might) make it a formal post of a poll on this very subject. I am curious how many people out there think that anything more than a solo makes these Intimate Moments lose their intimacy.

58.7% of statistics are made up

Comment

Personally, I love double IM's but not any more than solo's. In fact, it doesn't really make any difference to me. Female masturbation is just wonderful to see!

Comment

I like them both. I suppose you are saying that you'd prefer a greater proportion of single IMs.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingBuddhist View Post
                I am curious how many people out there think that anything more than a solo makes these Intimate Moments lose their intimacy.
                Well, IMHO, a lot greatly depends on the degree and the kind of interaction/rapport/atmosphere between the two girls in a double IM. One of the most beautifully intimate IMs in my view is the one with Jilly and Julia B (another is the one in which Verity gets into the act to "help" Liandra). In contrast, I recall other "double" IMs where the two girls lie side by side, each in her own private world, each seemingly oblivious of the other or with little more than the occasional glance; and puttting them together seems worse than pointless because the presence of each girl distracts one's attention from the other.

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                  Well, IMHO, a lot greatly depends on the degree and the kind of interaction/rapport/atmosphere between the two girls in a double IM. One of the most beautifully intimate IMs in my view is the one with Jilly and Julia B (another is the one in which Verity gets into the act to "help" Liandra). In contrast, I recall other "double" IMs where the two girls lie side by side, each in her own private world, each seemingly oblivious of the other or with little more than the occasional glance; and puttting them together seems worse than pointless because the presence of each girl distracts one's attention from the other.

takochan
                  I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks takochan.

Comment

Well, there's a need to save on megapixels. Two for the price of one!

(Some days, I can't be serious to save my life!)

I hope there will continue to be room for both. Some are "better" than others. I've enjoyed many of each type so I hope they will both continue!

Comment

Picking the pairings for double IMs is the key; but no-one could get it right all the time, and I guess sometimes a pair that one thought would really go well together (maybe even when the participants themselves thought so too) somehow don't. When the moment comes, the chemistry isn't there, the vital click doesn't happen, or whatever... Maybe on another day it would have gone like a house on fire, but one will never know... There have been one or two GGs like that — though I don't recall any recently.

takochan

Comment

Yes, I also like either - solo or double IM.

I presume Double IM also provides an opportunity for some models to 'experiment' - does it feels 'safe' for her to be more open publicly before going, possibly, into a Tier 3 say?

For me the vital issue is not how many, but how real the orgasm...

C

Comment

Originally posted by Cheltonyan View Post
                          For me the vital issue is not how many, but how real the orgasm...
                          I can say with some authority that the folks who review these videos are now quite the experts at determining that. If we suspect even a little bit that an orgasm was not real in these vids, we don't put up that video. It defeats the purpose.

We also have great relationships, personal relationships with our models. "Faking" isn't really an issue with us.

Comment

Valerie, that's interesting, pleasing, and reassuring to read that occasional IM vids are not published. Seems natural that some just don't happen like we'd hope. Above all, models shouldn't ever feel "pressured" to "perform". That would likely be counter-productive.

It does rather amaze me that almost all of these women, in single IMs and some double IMs, are able to just close their eyes and bring themselves off like that. Guess it's just more proof that we guys are far more "visual" in our needs. (So, wives should please make allowances!)

I have also noticed that there are differences among models in that some seem to have much bigger orgasms when alone and others, with a partner. Perhaps that is revealing in some ways. Either the partner helps or inhibits. Huge difference! I'm, therefore, a bit curious as to whether this might parallel the real-life proclivities and activities of those same models. Clearly, even in the banter, these double-IMs are a new experience for some models who may, also, be barely acquainted with their new IM partner. I'm further guessing that GG partners are likely better acquainted going in.
                            Student Rob

Comment

Originally posted by valerie View Post
                              I can say with some authority that the folks who review these videos are now quite the experts at determining that. If we suspect even a little bit that an orgasm was not real in these vids, we don't put up that video. It defeats the purpose.

We also have great relationships, personal relationships with our models. "Faking" isn't really an issue with us.
                              I believe every word you've posted there, Valerie. In this and in other respects, the integrity of AW is something I've never doubted.

takochan

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X