Annual User-Voted Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annual User-Voted Awards

In the past, I have voted down my own idea of having annual subscriber-voted "Abby" awards for various categories of "performance" before the still and video cameras.

No interest in trying to "compare" models in any remotely demeaning way.

Still, I think it could be some fun, if handled right, to collect nominations for "Best" in the various categories already created, find the most-nominated and create message board surveys to elicit "votes". The subjects must have been posted during previous nine months, and the voting might remain open for four weeks.

Categories might range from Most Artful GG to Raunchiest GG to Fastest IM Orgasm to Juiciest Masturbation to Best Face During Orgasm. Maybe those aren't the greatest. I'd actually hope to focus more on artfulness, quiet sensuality, just about anything other than comparing physical attributes which is tacky, at best, and potentially hurtful or demeaning at worst. Only that which Abby's senior management agree is reliably fun for all.

This has probably been proposed before. If so, I'll exit quietly!
    Last edited by FloridaRob; 8 July 2007, 02:35 AM. Reason: typo

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
Working...
X