Main page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main page

Just a thought but on the main page where you have this week and next weeks additions to the site how about throwing last weeks up there too?

Sometimes I miss and forget about the last update on a Sunday cos the slate has a whole new line up come Monday.

All the best,

Matt

But the last weeks shoots and videos are there to see already in the middle of the page with Centaur's introductions

yusa

Comment

true enough

It would be nice to have a bulletin board up there with the others though. For lazy surfers like me that is; scroll down a whole page a click a link!Nowai

Comment

Originally posted by cyberomega View Post
        It would be nice to have a bulletin board up there with the others though. For lazy surfers like me that is; scroll down a whole page a click a link!Nowai
        Y'know, that wouldn't be a bad idea! A simple list (maybe with a small head-shot of the model) of the last few day's shoots each linked to the blurb below.
        But who knows, even that might annoy ol' CyberO... he clicks into the oldest link, and there he is stuck 1/2 way down the page and too lazy to scroll up.

Comment

Rebuttal

Originally posted by arsby View Post
          Y'know, that wouldn't be a bad idea! A simple list (maybe with a small head-shot of the model) of the last few day's shoots each linked to the blurb below.
          But who knows, even that might annoy ol' CyberO... he clicks into the oldest link, and there he is stuck 1/2 way down the page and too lazy to scroll up.
          Hey I'm just trying to save wear and tear on my scroll wheel! (That's my story and I'm sticking to it)

Comment

actually, what we plan to do soon (ish) is have the last seven and next seven days, with "today" in the middle, and each time a new thing is added, the oldest thing drops off the list, and a new thing (seven days in the future) is revealed.

Willow and I have discussed making it scrollable as well, so, previous month or something, but that's more work and also a bigger page load (and that page is already HUGE).

Comment

That's the ticket.

Originally posted by Abby View Post
              actually, what we plan to do soon (ish) is have the last seven and next seven days, with "today" in the middle, and each time a new thing is added, the oldest thing drops off the list, and a new thing (seven days in the future) is revealed.

Willow and I have discussed making it scrollable as well, so, previous month or something, but that's more work and also a bigger page load (and that page is already HUGE).
              Just the style of thing I was thinking of.

Thanks Abby, all the best,

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X