Ogling and digital camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ogling and digital camera

Okay, so we took my kid to college. It was a warm day, the girls were in shorts and sleeveless and they were fantastic.

A couple of girls walked into my son's tiny new dorm room to say hi to his jock roommate, and I was thunderstruck. One of them was about 6 feet tall (that's 185 cm), blonde, beautiful. Think Morgan Fairchild as a teen, but with better legs. I had my cameras out (one digital, one film) to take pics of my son, but could not bring myself to ask the girls (the others were cute, too) to be in the pictures.

On the way home we stopped at an amusement park. Now I badly wanted to take pics of the dozens of pretty girls walking by.
    One problem -- how to explain pics of girls on the family camera -- could easily have been overcome if I took along a second smartmedia card just for the girls.

The other problem -- I was there with my family -- was already taken care of because they know I don't care to go on many of the rides.

Question: how to discreetly snap the girls. Should I hold the camera in my lap, and discreetly snap it? Should I use a line -- "I'm taking these to show my dying friend"? I'm really at a loss, here.

I have a lot of respect for the level of perversion I find here on the boards, and eagerly solicit your experience and advice.

TIA,

Arsby

Don't do it. If you get caught, you will be in reeeeeal trouble. Possibly even legal trouble.

It's easier if you appear professional, and ask permission, then snap a couple of shots. Anything surreptitious will look suspicious, and make it seem more creepy than it really is intended to be. If you aren't confident enough to do it properly, then don't do it.

Unless you can get a good zoom and make it look like you're taking pics of something else, like the entrance to the building, or the 'crowd'. But that won't necessarily work.

Such is my advice.

Comment

i wish i knew how upskirts were taken without the camera jockey at least getting beat to a pulp with his own dismembered arm

i tried one shot in a grocery store (thinking me brave) of a hottie i would have taken a bullet for; good attitude cuz if i got caught i wouldve taken a bullet

i think about the only way u can do it, aside from doing it on the up and up, is to hire several heavily armed body guards and just be blatant, then run just in case she sics her bodyguards on ur bodyguards

Comment

I just talked to my son at college about how tempted I was to take a picture of that blonde in the dorm room. He reminded me of pictures in his Grandpa's (my father-in-law's) "family pictures" album where his Grandmother is out of focus and a cutie pie behind her is in focus. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/crazy.gif

I completely forgot about that. I guess my father-in-law is more perverted than you guys.

Imagine that.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X