Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New content - Living

Hi,

Ive been thinking about a new content menu, called "Living".

In this category we will follow the girls thru a day, of course in their nakedness.

Example:

A girls wakes up in the morning (sleeping naked), and then goes for the toilet, pee, brushing her teeth, taking a shower. then she goes eating her cerials. Her house is a mess, and she starts cleaning it, washing the floor and windows.
    This was just for a start, other daily things is also to be done during a day.

Maybe its too nudism-a-like, but some great poses could be done during a day of "hard work", ex. exercising.

Hi Blodtud,

Welcome to the boards! Are you saying you would like to see this everyday stuff as still pictures, a video that is produced, or a more like web cam stuff?

Melinda has posted several wonderful pictures of herself cleaning the shower and doing dishes. Her Thread is one of the hottest ones in Models Speaks. Hey all, its Melinda here..

Comment

Hey thanks for the plug there bookmanz, haha... too kind... and hi blodtud, welcome to AW and the boards! Hope you have a awesome time here and hopefully we'll hear some more form you... well it would be quite interesting seeing an idea like this come to life, I think this idea has been discussed before too (frans, you might have that link...), unfortunately this idea will never happen here at AW, but it is nice to dream! As bookmanz mentioned, about the closest you'll get is in something like my thread where I did post a few pics of me doing 'everyday things'....

Luv Melinda

Comment

Hi again.

Thanks for the quick replies. It would also be a lot of work to put up a complete new category in the content menu, but just an idea that just crossed my mind

And yes, the pics Melinda has posted was just the thing

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
          I think this idea has been discussed before too (frans, you might have that link...), unfortunately this idea will never happen here at AW, but it is nice to dream!
          As far as I know this particulair idea hasn't been discussed before. Webcams and chatboxes have been but not in this context. This all reads a bit like Big Brother with pretty girls and a shortage of clothing

P.S. The work is NOT in the one extra menu, it's adding the content behind it

Comment

Ahh, I stumped ya frans, there was actually a few posts about a "Big Brother" style shoot pretty much identical to what blodtud is suggesting here, it might have been in the "what's your GG, GGG, GGGG ideas" thread... geez you're starting to slip frans, nah as if, you're still my go to guy, no one has as many links and explanations as you do!

Blodtud, glad you found and liked my pics... if you have any other suggestions of 'everyday' activities you might like to see done naked, then post 'em, because ya never know, I just might do them!

Luv Melinda

Comment

What about some exercise pics... Love to see girls sweat.

Either it could be on a bike or sit-ups, running machine etc.

/Blodtud

Comment

And it wasn't the meaning of putting up webcams ect., just content as you shoot it today with pics and videos of girls doing everyday stuff

/Blodtud

Comment

Originally posted by Blodtud View Post
                  And it wasn't the meaning of putting up webcams ect., just content as you shoot it today with pics and videos of girls doing everyday stuff

/Blodtud
                  Shades of Elfie here, who even though he drove the Scented One to distraction, was someone I liked.

Comment

Now that's the spirit. I'd like to see that. But it would have to be lots of nude girls on lots of bikes and running machines.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Have you seen the Yoga girls shoot ??

Comment

/Blodtud
                        Anthea has an excercise vid.

Comment

Yes, I know theres a couple of excercise vids, but would like to see more of it.

Arsby> Ill join you, machine-exercise is great!

Once I joined www.nudesportvideos.com/ ... nice site, but hate the sounds of the videos... And nothing really much to see...
                          Maybe nude sport videos can be a source of inspiration of this idea

/Blodtud

Comment

Once I joined www.nudesportvideos.com/ ... nice site, but hate the sounds of the videos... And nothing really much to see...
                            I once joined cl-erotic.com, no vids when I was there, lots of images mostly of 18+ girls stretching and doing contortion in various stages of nudity. The girls were pretty heavily made-up and some had elaborate costumes, a la the circus. Interesting for about a week, then it got boring. Also, the pics were tiny.
                            A more interesting site (I've seen the images in the newsgroups but never joined) was their sister-site cl-studios.com, which had clothed (not erotic) teens and preteens doing contortion. Very cute, awesome gymnastic and contortionist feats.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                              I once joined cl-erotic.com, no vids when I was there, lots of images mostly of 18+ girls stretching and doing contortion in various stages of nudity. The girls were pretty heavily made-up and some had elaborate costumes, a la the circus. Interesting for about a week, then it got boring. Also, the pics were tiny.
                              A more interesting site (I've seen the images in the newsgroups but never joined) was their sister-site cl-studios.com, which had clothed (not erotic) teens and preteens doing contortion. Very cute, awesome gymnastic and contortionist feats.
                              Jep, after been here at AW nothing really compares with the featuers of this site...
                              At NSV (nude sport videos) they lay some music in the videos, what so ever det meaning of that is??!

btw, after cleaning my own house today, I just kept thinking of some AW girls cleaning their own home, actually its warm to clean up the entire house in the summertime Finally the summer has reached Denmark

Comment

Jep, after been here at AW nothing really compares with the featuers of this site...
                                At NSV (nude sport videos) they lay some music in the videos, what so ever det meaning of that is??!
                                Usually that is either because

a) they messed up the audio recording
                                b) to hide director's instructions, noisy crew and such..

(a) is excusable if it's a one-time incident, (b) is just lazyness and thus faaaar more common

Comment

The girl on the bike looks like she has won some kind of award.

Comment

So, where are we getting with this "exercise idea"?

How far is there from an idea to its carried out to life?

/Blodtud

Comment

So, where are we getting with this "exercise idea"?

How far is there from an idea to its carried out to life?

/Blodtud
                                      Well, we've brought it to the attention of the powers that be (that being Abby and the gang), that's all we can do now.

We know from past experience NOT to bug them about these ideas... around here, the squeeky wheel gets identified as a pain in the butt and tends to get ignored. There was an infamous member named Elfie who pestered Abby, et al about putting up a particular set, and we honestly believe that they waited until his sub lapsed to put it on site! (I think the infamous set was the Yarra Girls, someone correct me if I'm wrong. You'd probably love it.)

There are extraordinary logistical problems about putting together multi-girl shoots, as you can probably imagine if you think about it. I know that they have intentions for shoots like this, we just have to wait.

Comment

There was an infamous member named Elfie who pestered Abby, et al about putting up a particular set, and we honestly believe that they waited until his sub lapsed to put it on site! (I think the infamous set was the Yarra Girls, someone correct me if I'm wrong. You'd probably love it.)
                                        ahahaha, that is the funniest thing I've heard arsby... score one for Abby... so I wonder if he resubscribed just to see the set he wanted so badly? Guess it just doesn't pay to be a squeaky wheel then, else it seems you'll just go round and round and won't get anywhere, whereas the unsqueaky wheels will go... hmm ... dammit, I suck at analogies! Never mind... thanks for sharing that arsby, made me laugh...

Luv Melinda

Comment

There are extraordinary logistical problems about putting together multi-girl shoots, as you can probably imagine if you think about it. I know that they have intentions for shoots like this, we just have to wait.
                                          Afterall it wasnt a try to push it to be done. Just nice to now what the general "waiting time" could be like.

And for the multi-girls shoots, my intention of some exercise shoots was also linked to single girl shoots.

/Blodtud

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                                            ahahaha, that is the funniest thing I've heard arsby... score one for Abby... so I wonder if he resubscribed just to see the set he wanted so badly?
                                            Yeah that was Yarra girls. Common belief is he re-subscribed under 'zippy' or a name like that. Then we got the nagging about file formats (divx;-) or resolutions and such. Got a bit predictable though

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                                              Yeah that was Yarra girls. Common belief is he re-subscribed under 'zippy' or a name like that. Then we got the nagging about file formats (divx;-) or resolutions and such. Got a bit predictable though
                                              He resubscribed using the name Sorbet, bugging everyone about when the new high quality videos were coming. He had this humorless deadpan delivery that reminded me of Carlton the doorman in the Rhoda show (who we never got to see, either). I thought he was sort of amusing. He drove Abby and VidDude batshit.

Comment

Ah, them was the good ole days. I think there was a running joke about delaying the Yarra Girls set one month every time Elfie/Spiffyzippy/Sorbet asked about it. It got to the point that no one mentioned that set by name for fear of triggering another delay.

Comment

LOL *rolls around on floor trying desperately to stop sides from splitting* you guys are killing me here, that is just TOO funny!... wish I could have been there, any chance he might return? It would be rather entertaining.... lol...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Heh, found it;

From: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...3&postcount=29
                                                    Originally posted by Abby
                                                    Originally posted by Luxman
                                                    I've heard rumours that every time when you ask about the Yarra Girls, the set is shifted back on the schedule for 1 month.
                                                    Yes, this is correct.

a
                                                    The relevant shoot thread is here: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ead.php?t=2946 , take note of the dates on the messages.

Shoot itself: http://abbywinters.com/main.php?page=profile&model=749 (I though that one ended with the girls waving at a passing train though, seems I'm confusing it with another t1 shoot?)

Come to think of it, such tier1 shoots like Yarra come fairly close to the original request starting this thread?

Comment

Just finished my exercising for today, during that I kept thinking about a nice girl doing the ellipse-trainer naked

Comment

Just finished my exercising for today, during that I kept thinking about a nice girl doing the ellipse-trainer naked
                                                        You're not allowed to use IMG linking to other sites's images. Please download/save the image and append it as attachment. (besides that, the double http:// messes up the link ;-)

Comment

@ Blodtud:
                                                          I try to complete your idea a little:
                                                          What about the idea: Two (ore three) girls living together and we watch them with their daily work?
                                                          In , let's assume, 5 scenes of, each, 10 minutes?
                                                          Traumschiff_2

Comment

Originally posted by traumschiff_2 View Post
                                                            @ Blodtud:
                                                            I try to complete your idea a little:
                                                            What about the idea: Two (ore three) girls living together and we watch them with their daily work?
                                                            In , let's assume, 5 scenes of, each, 10 minutes?
                                                            Traumschiff_2
                                                            Sounds really great! Loving the shoots with multiple girls, so why not get more of these?

And sorry about my hot-linking... Wasnt aware of this, and since it suggested "http://" as I was using the image-button, I thought it might do the trick by showing the image in the forum

/Blodtud - wount be using that feature again

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X