Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: Jamie

Hiya

Cass and I went out to Jamie's lovely house yesterday, and had a corker of a day. She's a lovely model. That scrape on her knee was from a skateboarding incident. Her dog was pulling her along on the skatebaord at a huge rate of knots... and she fell off. Nice doggy.

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/778.jpg

Jamie is gorgeous. A young, sexy, natural Aussie girl. The kind of girl, like Leigh and Anna and Felicity and Lex and Kirsty (tails off, breathless . . .) who make AW a unique site.

And those poor knees and hands! Don't you just want to take her home and look after her? Well no, Ashley, I guess you're right, I guess maybe there would be other things to take her home for! LOL

Trapnel

Comment

She's absolutely scrumptious!

I put her in the class of Sanne or Carrie - I think she's *really* pretty.
      And that smile just lights up the room.

I bet she outruns the kids when she babysits!

Comment

She's okay. One thing that really turns me off is dirty feet. Could she wash her feet before doing a shoot?

Comment

jamie could come and live with me dirty feet or not; i'd kick my own mum out to make room, lol

(sorry mum, but if u looked like jamie u could stay img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/crazy.gif )

Comment

Okay, that was just creepy, Jus.

Comment

lol....

Comment

She's so cute, I don't give a rat's ass whether her feet are dirty or not. Feet can be washed... Sometimes in a very pleasurable way...I do see a big tattoo on her ass, and I wish it weren't there. Can't wash them off, unfortunately.

With that face, that smile, and those cute, pouty little breasts. Hmmm. Yummy.

SlipJig

Comment

Ok Everyone listen up! This is exactly what is so GREAT about Abbywinters.com. A real girl, scrapes, bumps and all. A beautiful real girl-next-door Maybe she has dirty feet... that adds to the charm...
                  On second thought... maybe Cass should shower and srub down each girl prior to each shoot. And if you don't mind Abby photograph the shower for use!!
                  rr
                  we love you abby

Comment

"Maybe she has dirty feet... that adds to the charm"

Maybe for some people. But for me, dirty, crusty, nasty feet don't help the mood at all. Call me crazy...

Comment

Montego,

I think you're missing the point of this site, to be honest. Our main aim is to shoot gals as we find them - in their natural habitat, as it were. And you cannot get much more natch than Jamie.

Cass and I drove for an hour to get to her house on the outskirts of Sydney. She had a nice enough backyard, but with dog shit and old bones and chew toys (heh, and the odd shopping trolly) all thru it. She was doing some gardening the morning we arrived. We shot her on her back porch, amongst the mull plants, more chew toys, dirty socks, dog kennel, broken chairs, and stinky couch that was the dog's bed. And the dog, as you see.

Then we headed off to her bedroom for another shoot, with dirty knickers on the floor, a mull bowl and associated implements, and contraception pill on the bedside table, old art-class schoolwork and pics of pals and flyers for concerts on the walls, a home-made lampshade, and all the junk teenagers collect. The carpet was filthy, the room smelt bad, but we had a ball.

Jamie is smart, sexy, AND funny - a helluva combination, and pretty much my ideal gal. Sure she has dirty feet. That's life - that's reality, which is what we set out to capture, as accurately as we can. So, I'll take your comment as a compliment. That's why there's no makeup on this site, and why we shoot models at their own house, as much as we can.

People who subscribe to this site, subscribe for this reason.

If you want immaculately clean feet, a contrived studio setting, tailored clothes that have never been worn before, photographers who have been shooting the same stuff for so long they can guarantee every shot of a new model will look exactly the same as every shot the took of a similar model ten years ago, a quarter inch of makeup on every square millimetre of the model's face, no dreadlocks, and 100% explicit pics the whole way (yup, all the way from pic 1 to 15), head on over to Penthouse.com. I am sure you'll be very happy there.

abby

Comment

redrat

ha! I like that idea! Cass?

a

Comment

Oh Gee! If I have to.

Comment

Abby, please never change. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Abby this is why we love you.

Not only are you a fantastic photographer and great person, but when things need to be put straight, you can be Xena the princess warrior. LOL

Your description of shooting Jamie is so cool Im looking forward to the pics even more.

And did you say dirty knickers on the floor? Next to her own bed? How good can this site get?

T

Comment

Oh, Trappy! Schucks...you're so lovely.

It was so much fun doing this shoot. And like Abby said, there were grotty knickers on the floor and heaps of weird pictures on the walls.

In this job I try not to be too judgmental, although I have to be to a point. That's why Abby is what it is, I guess. There is sometimes a really fine line between a model who is ideal and one who is not quite what we're looking for.
                                When Jamie came in she was dressed in the weirdest get-up. For some odd reason she was wearing this very strange belly dancing costume with lots of eye make up and came dancing in like lady muck claiming to be sensational.
                                I have to admit, she was not far wrong. Infact, it's one of the greatest shoots I've had the pleasure of being a part of. However, at the time you can imagine my surprise. I thought she was so far up her own beehive, in her funny outfit and big attitude.
                                Good thing I realised she was good Abby fabric, because I am ashamed to admit that I was a bit too quick to judge this fair petal.
                                I hope we shoot a whole site full of Jamies'. She's not only beautiful and groovy, but she's warm and hospitable too. We spent the whole shoot laughing and drinking cups of tea, while I scratched her doggies belly and Abby went mental behind the camera.
                                My favourite part of the whole shoot was when Jamie was on her back bending her knees behind her head and Abby was shoeless on the bed with her, taking pictures from above. It was hot!

With her dirty feet and scratched up knees Jamie is one of my favourites (next to Tara ofcourse).

Hold tight kiddies. This is a great shoot!

Comment

Muggins: "Abby, please never change."

but wouldnt she smell after a while?

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/crazy.gif

Comment

Probably,
                                    Does that matter?

Comment

lol...

Comment

abby, a trillion thanks for ur jamie103 pic...stained panties usually arent photographed and its the rarity of the pic that makes it more sought after, especially so when it's a hottie like jamie. she's sooo girl-next-door and this makes her all the more that.

that had to sound dumb, but do u know what i mean? does anyone else see pantie stains as validating? lol

god, i'm getting in deeper, lol

Comment

Panty stains can mean many things...

I choose to believe they are girl cum residue - Clitty Litter, if you will.

I know I'm being naieve. I don't care!

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

SJ

Comment

lol @ "clitty litter". sure, vaginal discharges of one sort or another (girl cum included) and urine eventually stain the cotton crotch panel.

going from memory it looked like a menses stain in the jamie103 pic but no matter...the idea is it was a very personal revelation and came specifically from jamie herself; that and because of the rarity of its display makes the pic(s) all the more appreciated by those who like that kind of pic.

i'm done talkin' dirty. bye img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Well those panties in jamie03 sure got me going. Great shoot, as always.

Comment

Whoops -- that's jamie103, not 03.

Comment

From another string, but I thought I'd put this comment of mine here too. In a discussion of AW compared to other sites: "And you get just mind-boggling sets like Jamie's today, ripped bra and all! I'm stunned by it. Jamie -- you're beautiful and thanks for great shots!!!"

Comment

Johnseas's got it right.
                                                    Jamie's gorgeous.

I love "contortion" shots, and I want to thank Jamie and Abby personally for the last three pics in her redux set. Finally, an AW model who can stretch her feet behind her neck. Awesome, extraordinary shots.
                                                    Thank you thank you thank you!

Now I'm even more in love with Jamie.

Comment

Still loving those pouty little breasts!
                                                      SJ

Comment

...which makes me wonder that if breasts can be pouty, can they also be angry? surprised? happy? leering?

The Many Faces of Breast, The Movie; coming to a theater near you img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Now wouldn't that just be tits! lol

Comment

Hi Jus,

I have seen some really cute things done with some body paint and body parts. I used to belong to Coccozella.com and they had bunches of body painting pictures. There were all kinds of expressions using breasts, penises, belly buttons, buttocks.....

One of my favorites was a small, conical breast with a puffy nipple painted in the face of a mouse with whiskers.

There is a book "The History of the Breast" which has very few pictures, it covers the attitudes of society over the years about breasts. It was interesting reading. They weren't always as big a deal as they seem to be nowadays.

Spud

Comment

Hiya,

I know, I know, it's a funky expression. But mostly if I use the description, guys know what I am talking about. What I mean by it is breasts that are rather pear shaped, firm but not hard, with nipples at the tip that point slightly upward.

Ash, I laughed at your post. I don't know what "surprised" breasts would look like!

Slippy

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X