Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: Amelia

Hiya

The other model we shot yesterday at her house, Amelia. Aw, in' she kyoot?

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/783.jpg
    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/784.jpg

Yeah, she's cute. I've just been rating some of the girls,
    and I'd give Amelia a 6. What y'all reckon.

Comment

a definite 8

Comment

Wow! I like Amelia. She's a 9. I'll have to see more pics, she could become one of my favs.

Comment

Beautiful, sexy face, great body and lots of lovely natural hair! I'm thinking 9 as well.

Trapnel

Comment

Great Abby! Nice boobs... nice ass... nice face... nice hair... nice smile... just plain overall great
            rr

Comment

She's an angel...

Comment

The AW crew has done it again.

Another perfect model. You're spoiling us, but don't stop!

Using the Ashleigh Point Index, I'd give her an 8.9.9 img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/proud.gif

Comment

Lovely. Kinda reminds me of Mavis Cruet. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Dear AW & crew

Abby, is there any chance we will be getting to see any more of the lovely Amelia?? IMO she is one of the loveliest girls to hit AW in the recent months ... I love her shapely figure and beautiful smile! Definitely one of my favourites, but there doesn't seem to be much or a disc' board following which I am a bit disappointed about (seeing as, I assume, this lessens the chances of there being subsequent shoots/vids with her in them??).

A GG shoot with Amelia and one of the (many, many) other beautiful girls (Molly or Isabella perhaps??) on AW would be great (now, if I can just win lotto I know what my first purchase will be!); depending on Amelia's attitdue to this of course. She seemed to be having fun in the last shoot though and would obviously make it a lot easier to lure her back ...

Does anyone agree or am I the solitary Amelia fan??? Honestly, I really can't begin to say how absolutely superb she is .... c'mon, amelia074 should be enough to convince anyone who needs it (hmmmmmm ...).

Comment

Hi, Morning. Welcome.

A bunch of the guys (and gal) who chimed in before you in this thread really liked Amelia, and I'd have to agree, she's a peach. Love the freckles around the nose, and like you say, the shapely bod.

A bunch of us had a discussion about how we liked "thick" girls -- not fat, just, well, thick. I think Amelia would qualify.

Anybody know where that thread went?

Comment

Hi Morning,
                        Thankyou for your sweet letter. TBQH, I'm with you. I love Amelia. She looks gorgeous on film, and is just as gorgeous in real life. Abby and I had a lot of fun shooting her.

I'm sorry to break your heart, but Amelia left Sydney to do a bit of travelling. She's not sure when she plans on coming back. It's her big OE.

It always seems that the best models we have on site are ones that appear out of nowhere and, suddenly, they are gone again, just as quickly as they came. I guess that's the beauty of photographing hippies and ameteurs.

Thanks for your comments Morning, they're always welcome.

Love Cass x

Comment

I think I'll survive Cass ... saves me from having to bother with that lotto ticket though img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

At least we know the cash paid for the shoot went to a good cause: the great "Australian OE Odyssey" ... makes me feel better about being lecherous to be honest!

Comment

OE = Overseas Experience? Some sort of Aussie rite of passage?

Comment

Some kind of antipodaean mail client? img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Bloat.

Comment

archives?

Amelia needs to be encouraged to update the archives. Very nice shoot. Love to many things.

CAW

Comment

glorious bush

:dglorius Bush

Caw

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X