Yet another idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another idea...

I was thinking that AW should have anual awards for models and staff. You could give awards for best photography, best photographic set, best new model, best dressed off camera, ect... It would be good for the "behind the scenes" people as well as the models. It could also be yet another way for fans to show apreciation for what you guys do by voting in certain areas.
    dream

OMG I love that idea dream! That would be so cool and a lot of fun... there are so many possible categories you could have and it would be a fantastic way to get members involved too like you said... don't think it'd be horribly difficult to set up such an awards thing like this, there could also be a fun award night which I'm sure the models would enjoy (I would)... and the winners could receive cute little AW trophies with their name and award inscribed on on it... the Annual Abby Winters Awards... has a nice ring to it, don't ya think? Yep love it dream, let's cross our fingers that the higher powers see this and like it too...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Great Idea ,love it but who do we vote for? So many gorgeous girls but only one can win

Melinda would it not cause some amount of jealousy between models? Would it cause any bitching between certain models?
      Do all the models get on ok with each other? or is there a certain of bitching between certain models?

I was just thinking of a certain famous model Noami Campbell who I believe can have a vicious temper
      and throws her toys out of the pram

Comment

No guy's a big thumb's down (by me anyway) no competion's or contest's in front or behind the camera it's pointless it will mean nothing.

Comment

Agree! The possible competition could ruin AW as we know it. Same thing could happen as it did to Little League and Pop Warner kids sports here in U.S. Models should have fun not competition!

Comment

Originally posted by smudger69 View Post
            Melinda would it not cause some amount of jealousy between models? Would it cause any bitching between certain models? Do all the models get on ok with each other? or is there a certain of bitching between certain models?
            Well from my experiences with other models and from my own point of view, this sort of thing would not cause jealousy between the majority of models, I have not seen or experience any bitchiness between models and I don't think it would turn out like that... we're very different here at AW compared to super models and the like, I think because we're all much more down to earth and real people, so we don't get up ourselves thinking we're hot stuff because we're on a website.... though clearly I can't speak for every model, but I think the majority are like this (though I must reveal a secret that I do have a model or two that kinda rubs me the wrong way and prolly wouldn't make it onto my christmas card list, but I would never reveal who!)... and as for the staff, well you can all see what great people they are and I know there wouldn't be any jealousy, bitchiness or rivalry between them... therefore, there would be no harm in an awards idea like this at all... in fact I think everyone would love the opportunity for for a fun night, I know the staff love any excuses to hang out with models and the models are the same... BRING IT ON I SAY!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Nah, I disagree. If they suggested having a "who's the best-looking male employee over age 50" contest at work I would very nicely say it's a good idea, and I'd say it doesn't matter who wins, but secretly I'd be disappointed if I didn't (because I do think I'm not bad looking for my age, despite the grey, the paunch, the wrinkles, and the open sores).

It's also sort of meaningless, like selecting which symphony is the best, or which sunset is the prettiest.
              ALL of the models are beautiful, ALL of the photographers and videographers are phenominally skilled, ALL of the image editors are remarkable people.

The one exception would be Owner.
              Who is the best Owner EVER of AW.com?

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                It's also sort of meaningless, like selecting which symphony is the best, or which sunset is the prettiest.
                ALL of the models are beautiful, ALL of the photographers and videographers are phenominally skilled, ALL of the image editors are remarkable people.
                Gee I dunno arsby, I wouldn't say totally meaningless... I'd have to say that if I ever won some type of award from this I'd feel pretty humbled... though maybe that's because I never in anything! But still.... I just think one of the best things this idea could bring to AW is increasing the level of interactivity on the site, I mean this site is already above the competition in terms of members interacting with models and the site, but this would bring a whole new level... anything you have that your competitors don't is always a good thing... plus it's FUN!

Arsby, you would totally win the best looking male employee over 50 award, I would vote for you (open sores and all )...

Luv Melinda

Comment

The one exception would be Owner.
                  Who is the best Owner EVER of AW.com?
                  Ooh! Me! Me!

Wait. I don't own nothin'.

Darn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude View Post
                    Ooh! Me! Me!

Wait. I don't own nothin'.

Darn it.
                    Awww Dude, for all the great things you've done here, you own our hearts.

Comment

The problem with awards is that there can only be one winner and everyone else is a loser by definition. At AW there are NO losers so why manufacture some?

Comment

No loosers!

Originally posted by aggie64 View Post
                        The problem with awards is that there can only be one winner and everyone else is a loser by definition. At AW there are NO losers so why manufacture some?
                        This idea was purely for appreciation of models and those that work to make AW what it is. The topics can be as radom or crazy. Everyone should go home a "winner" literally. This could also help to get models that would otherwise not be heard from again back in the loop. The boards have created a great sense of community here, so why not do that at HQ. When people know that they are appreciated for more than just the obvious reasons (their labor) they feel better about themselves and what they do. Many organizations and clubs that I have been apart of have awards programs anually that range from serious to just for fun. So this could be a really good thing.

Comment

Yeah I agree, I think you're taking the awards thing a bit too literally aggie, no one would feel like losers, their simply isn't enough importance behind the awards, it's not an oscar or nobel peace prize or anything.... just a fun little AW thing, personally I wouldn't care if I was say nominated for some category and didn't win... it's all just for fun! But nice of you to say that no one here is a loser, you're quite right!

Dreammkaer, ok I have to ask you this finally because it's been driving me crazy for a while now... is your nickname suppose to be dreammaker182 and you simply did a typo when you entered it or did you actually want it to be dreammkaer182? I had to ask because the curiosity was getting to me, hehe...

Luv Melinda

Comment

When I first read this idea Dream, I was like "yeah, bring it on" but as I read down the page a bit and read everyone's opinions, I kind of drifted from the idea a bit. Like Melinda said, We're not bitchy like on "America's next top model" (Yep, I love that show) but I do think that a few people may take it the wrong way and become a lil disappointed if they didn't win. Being on this site and being appreciated and commented on by you lovely people is prize enough for me

oxoxox

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                              Dreammkaer, ok I have to ask you this finally because it's been driving me crazy for a while now... is your nickname suppose to be dreammaker182 and you simply did a typo when you entered it or did you actually want it to be dreammkaer182? I had to ask because the curiosity was getting to me, hehe...
                              Oh, I'm so glad someone else asked this, because it means that I wasn't the only one staring at it. Dreammkaer, if by chance your nickname isn't what you intended, you can ask the administrators here to change it for you. They're very nice -- I speak from experience.

Just click http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=feedback and select "General Feedback ONLY" from the drop-down menu near the center of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by MightySpork View Post
                                Oh, I'm so glad someone else asked this, because it means that I wasn't the only one staring at it. Dreammkaer, if by chance your nickname isn't what you intended, you can ask the administrators here to change it for you. They're very nice -- I speak from experience.
                                Lol, good to know I wasn't the only weird one that had noticed... I've been meaning to ask for ages... yeah it was a good thing you changed your name Spork, the original one was shocking!

Luv Melinda

Comment

my usermame...

Lol, good to know I wasn't the only weird one that had noticed... I've been meaning to ask for ages... yeah it was a good thing you changed your name Spork, the original one was shocking!

Luv Melinda
                                  When I joined the site I was a little toasted and it is a typo. I may have it changed. Would I have to go to gmbill's website to do it?

Comment

Ahh, fair enough then, I figured it was meant to be dreammaker, a much nicer name... I don't think it's terribly difficult to change, I think Vid Dude may be able to help you, or otherwise MightySpork will come and tell you what he did...

Luv Melinda

Comment

got it fixed

Ahh, fair enough then, I figured it was meant to be dreammaker, a much nicer name... I don't think it's terribly difficult to change, I think Vid Dude may be able to help you, or otherwise MightySpork will come and tell you what he did...

Luv Melinda
                                      Vid Dude fixed me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
                                        Vid Dude fixed me!
                                        Yey, well done on getting fixed dreammaker182 (and good job Vid Dude).... I have to say, that name looks quite good on you! See ya round...

Luv Melinda

Comment

I've linked to it before, but here's my vote for the models

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                                            I've linked to it before, but here's my vote for the models
                                            You need to bring it up to date. Neither Melinda nor Melita are on it. Certainly you'd vote for them, wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                                              You need to bring it up to date. Neither Melinda nor Melita are on it. Certainly you'd vote for them, wouldn't you?
                                              Okay, okay, you pedant! Here's the updated version (contains models on the site as of 21/8/2007); due to my inability to get the order right, I used up all the correction fluid at the polling booth station. But, as I folded the 4m-long sheet of paper and slipped it into the box, I felt that it was wayyyy more satisfying than filling out a tax return by hand...

Code:
                                              [1] Abbie       [1] Abigail     [1] Abrielle    [1] Ada         [1] Adalita
                                              [1] Addison     [1] Adele       [1] Adeline     [1] Adriana     [1] Adriana P
                                              [1] Aimee       [1] Aimee J     [1] Aimee T     [1] Ainslee     [1] Akila
                                              [1] Alana       [1] Alana J     [1] Alberta     [1] Alesa       [1] Alessandra
                                              [1] Alex        [1] Alex C      [1] Alex P      [1] Alex T      [1] Alexandra
                                              [1] Alexandria  [1] Alexiah     [1] Alexis      [1] Ali         [1] Alice M
                                              [1] Alicia      [1] Alicia D    [1] Alinta      [1] Alison      [1] Alison P
                                              [1] Allanah     [1] Ally        [1] Alyx        [1] Amber       [1] Amber A
                                              [1] Amelia      [1] Amy         [1] Amy O       [1] Amy W       [1] Anastacia
                                              [1] Andi        [1] Andriea     [1] Anette      [1] Ange        [1] Ange A
                                              [1] Angel       [1] Angela      [1] Angela C    [1] Angelina    [1] Angeline
                                              [1] Anika       [1] Anita R     [1] Anja        [1] Ann         [1] Ann-Marie
                                              [1] Anna        [1] Anna O      [1] Annabel     [1] Annabella   [1] Anne
                                              [1] Anne B      [1] Anneke      [1] Annette     [1] Annette P   [1] Annie
                                              [1] Anthea      [1] Antoinette  [1] Antonia     [1] Anya        [1] Anya P
                                              [1] Ariel       [1] Armine      [1] Asha        [1] Ashlea      [1] Ashlee
                                              [1] Ashley      [1] Aslinn      [1] Astrid      [1] Ava         [1] Axelle
                                              [1] Aydee       [1] Babette     [1] Becky       [1] Becs        [1] Belinda
                                              [1] Belinda A   [1] Belinda F   [1] Belinda N   [1] Bernadette  [1] Bernadine
                                              [1] Bess        [1] Beth        [1] Bethany     [1] Bev         [1] Billie
                                              [1] Bobby       [1] Bonnie      [1] Bonny       [1] Bree        [1] Breeanna
                                              [1] Briana      [1] Brianna     [1] Bridget     [1] Bron        [1] Bronwyn
                                              [1] Brooke      [1] Brooke L    [1] Brooke T    [1] Bryony      [1] Caitlin
                                              [1] Caitlyn     [1] Calibre     [1] Cameron     [1] Cameron B   [1] Cami
                                              [1] Candace     [1] Candii      [1] Capri       [1] Carina      [1] Carina L
                                              [1] Carissa     [1] Carla       [1] Carlie      [1] Carly       [1] Carmella
                                              [1] Carmen      [1] Carmen C    [1] Carolina    [1] Caroline    [1] Carolyn
                                              [1] Carolyne    [1] Carrie      [1] Carrie R    [1] Casey       [1] Casey G
                                              [1] Cass        [1] Cassandra   [1] Cassy       [1] Cat         [1] Catherine
                                              [1] Cecilia     [1] Celia       [1] Celina      [1] Chantelle   [1] Charlie
                                              [1] Charlie T.  [1] Charlotte   [1] Charlotte F [1] Chelsea     [1] Chelsea A
                                              [1] Cheri       [1] Chloe       [1] Chloe B     [1] Chris       [1] Chrissy
                                              [1] Christa     [1] Christiana  [1] Christie    [1] Claire      [1] Claire S
                                              [1] Clarissa    [1] Claudette   [1] Claudia     [1] Claudine    [1] Colleen
                                              [1] Collette    [1] Connie      [1] Corinna     [1] Corrine     [1] Courtney
                                              [1] Cristina    [1] Crystal     [1] Cynthia     [1] Daisy       [1] Dana
                                              [1] Dani        [1] Daniela     [1] Danielle    [1] Danielle R  [1] Danny
                                              [1] Darcy       [1] Darya       [1] Dawn        [1] Deb         [1] Debbie
                                              [1] Deborah     [1] Debra       [1] Dee H       [1] Denise      [1] Desiree
                                              [1] Dewi        [1] Diana       [1] Dina        [1] Dominica    [1] Dominique
                                              [1] Donna       [1] Drew        [1] Drew R      [1] Dulcie      [1] Eadie
                                              [1] Eileen      [1] Elaine      [1] Elana       [1] Elen        [1] Elena
                                              [1] Elise M     [1] Eliza       [1] Elizabeth   [1] Ella        [1] Elle
                                              [1] Ellen       [1] Ellie       [1] Ellison     [1] Elodie      [1] Eloise
                                              [1] Els         [1] Elsa        [1] Elsie       [1] Em          [1] Emelia
                                              [1] Emelie      [1] Emily       [1] Emily A     [1] Emily M     [1] Emma C
                                              [1] Emma R      [1] Emma T      [1] Erika       [1] Erin        [1] Erinn
                                              [1] Eryn        [1] Esha        [1] Estella     [1] Estelle     [1] Ettienne
                                              [1] Eugenia     [1] Eva         [1] Eva T       [1] Evangeline  [1] Eve
                                              [1] Evelyn      [1] Evette      [1] Evie        [1] Evonne      [1] Faith
                                              [1] Fallon      [1] Faye        [1] Faye W      [1] Felica      [1] Felicity
                                              [1] Fern        [1] Fi          [1] Fiona       [1] Fiona N     [1] Fleur
                                              [1] Fotina      [1] Frances     [1] Francesca   [1] Francis     [1] Frida
                                              [1] Fuji        [1] Gabby       [1] Gabrielle   [1] Gail        [1] Gale
                                              [1] Gayle       [1] Gema        [1] Gemma       [1] Gemma J     [1] Geneva
                                              [1] Genevive    [1] Georgia     [1] Georgie     [1] Georgie R   [1] Georgina
                                              [1] Gilian      [1] Gillian     [1] Gina        [1] Ginny       [1] Giovanna
                                              [1] Giselle     [1] Glynn       [1] Grace       [1] Gracie      [1] Greta
                                              [1] Gretel      [1] Gwen        [1] Gwendolyn   [1] Gwyn        [1] Gwyneth
                                              [1] Haley       [1] Hannah A    [1] Hannah M    [1] Harriet     [1] Harriot
                                              [1] Hayley      [1] Hazel       [1] Heather     [1] Heidi       [1] Heidi S
                                              [1] Helen       [1] Helen S     [1] Hermione    [1] Hermione E  [1] Hollie
                                              [1] Holly       [1] Hope        [1] Imelda      [1] Imogen      [1] India
                                              [1] Indio       [1] Inge        [1] Isabel      [1] Isabella    [1] Isobel
                                              [1] Ivana       [1] Ivy         [1] Izabel      [1] Jacinta     [1] Jacki
                                              [1] Jacqueline  [1] Jacqui      [1] Jade        [1] Jade T      [1] Jamie
                                              [1] Jamie P     [1] Jamie-Lee   [1] Jamila      [1] Janaya      [1] Jane
                                              [1] Jane C      [1] Jane L      [1] Janelle     [1] Janey       [1] Janine
                                              [1] Janis       [1] Jasmin      [1] Jasmyn      [1] Jasper      [1] Jayde
                                              [1] Jean        [1] Jeanette    [1] Jeannie     [1] Jemma       [1] Jen
                                              [1] Jenna       [1] Jenna T     [1] Jennifer J  [1] Jennifer L  [1] Jennifer P
                                              [1] Jenny       [1] Jess        [1] Jessica     [1] Jessica M   [1] Jessica S
                                              [1] Jessie      [1] JessieLea   [1] Jill        [1] Jillian     [1] Jilly
                                              [1] Jo          [1] Joan        [1] Joanna B    [1] Joanne      [1] Jocelyn
                                              [1] Jocelyn K   [1] Jodie       [1] Joelle      [1] Joey        [1] Johanna
                                              [1] Jolene      [1] Jolie       [1] Jools       [1] Josephine   [1] Josephine S
                                              [1] Josie       [1] Joy         [1] Jude        [1] Judi        [1] Judy
                                              [1] Jules       [1] Julia       [1] Julia B     [1] Julia J     [1] Julianna
                                              [1] Julie       [1] Julie S     [1] Juliet      [1] Juliet N    [1] Julietta
                                              [1] Juliette    [1] Jun         [1] Justine     [1] Kaitlin     [1] Kanya
                                              [1] Kara        [1] Karina      [1] Karmen      [1] Karris      [1] Kasey
                                              [1] Kasia       [1] Kat W       [1] Kate        [1] Kate E      [1] Kate L
                                              [1] Kate P      [1] Kate R      [1] Katerina    [1] Katharine   [1] Katherine
                                              [1] Kathleen    [1] Kathleen D  [1] Kathryn     [1] Kathy       [1] Katie
                                              [1] Katie J     [1] Katri       [1] Katrina     [1] Katy        [1] Katya
                                              [1] Katya Y     [1] Kaya        [1] Kaye        [1] Kayte       [1] Kel
                                              [1] Kellie      [1] Kelly       [1] Kelly V     [1] Kelsey      [1] Kendall
                                              [1] Kendra      [1] Kengi       [1] Kerry       [1] Kerry K     [1] Kerry S
                                              [1] Kerryn      [1] Kim         [1] Kimberly    [1] Kimmy       [1] Kiona
                                              [1] Kiri        [1] Kirra       [1] Kirsty      [1] Kit         [1] Kitty
                                              [1] Krista      [1] Kristin     [1] Kristina    [1] Kyla        [1] Kylee
                                              [1] Kylie       [1] Kylie B     [1] Kylie J     [1] Lacey       [1] Lana
                                              [1] Lana C      [1] Lani        [1] Lara        [1] Larissa     [1] Laura
                                              [1] Lauren      [1] Lauren K    [1] Laurin      [1] Layla       [1] Lazuli
                                              [1] Lea         [1] Leah        [1] Leah V      [1] Leanne      [1] Lee B
                                              [1] Leigh       [1] Leighla     [1] Leisa       [1] Lena        [1] Lene
                                              [1] Leonie      [1] Lex         [1] Leyla       [1] Li          [1] Liana
                                              [1] Liandra     [1] Lillian     [1] Lily        [1] Lily F      [1] Lily T
                                              [1] Linda       [1] Lindsay     [1] Lindsey     [1] Linsey      [1] Lisa
                                              [1] Lisa M      [1] Lisa-Marie  [1] Liv         [1] Livia       [1] Liz
                                              [1] Liza        [1] Lizzie      [1] Lizzie R    [1] Lola        [1] Lonnie
                                              [1] Lorena      [1] Lori        [1] Lou         [1] Louisa      [1] Louise
                                              [1] Louise M    [1] Louise R    [1] Lucia       [1] Lucie       [1] Lucille
                                              [1] Lucinda     [1] Lucy        [1] Lucy C      [1] Lucy H      [1] Lux
                                              [1] Lydia       [1] Lynda       [1] Macy        [1] Maddy       [1] Madeline
                                              [1] Madelyn     [1] Mae         [1] Maggie      [1] Maja        [1] Mallory
                                              [1] Mandy       [1] Mandy R     [1] Marcella    [1] Mardi       [1] Mardi L
                                              [1] Margaret    [1] Marge       [1] Marguerite  [1] Maria       [1] Marianne
                                              [1] Marie       [1] Marie M     [1] Marigold    [1] Marilyn     [1] Marion
                                              [1] Marissa     [1] Marissa P   [1] Marjorie    [1] Marlee      [1] Marta
                                              [1] Martina     [1] Mary        [1] MaryJane    [1] Matilda     [1] Max
                                              [1] May         [1] May G       [1] Maya        [1] McKenzie    [1] Megan
                                              [1] Megan A     [1] Mei Ling    [1] Melanie     [1] Melanie E   [1] Melinda
                                              [1] Melissa     [1] Melissa W   [1] Melita      [1] Melly       [1] Melody
                                              [1] Meredith    [1] Merinda     [1] Merryn      [1] Mia         [1] Mia D
                                              [1] Michelle    [1] Michelle B  [1] Michelle R  [1] Miella      [1] Miff
                                              [1] Mikki       [1] Milla       [1] Millie      [1] Mim         [1] Ming
                                              [1] Mira        [1] Miranda     [1] Miriam      [1] Mollie      [1] Molly
                                              [1] Monica      [1] Monica J    [1] Morag       [1] Mya         [1] Nadia
                                              [1] Nadia A     [1] Nadine      [1] Naomi       [1] Naomi E     [1] Naomi L
                                              [1] Natalia     [1] Natalie     [1] Natalie D   [1] Natalie M   [1] Natasha
                                              [1] Nathalie    [1] Nelly       [1] Ness        [1] Nicky       [1] Nicola
                                              [1] Nicole      [1] Nicole A    [1] Nicole W    [1] Nikita      [1] Nikki
                                              [1] Nina        [1] Nona        [1] Novac       [1] Olive       [1] Olivia
                                              [1] Olivia E    [1] Olivia M    [1] Ollie       [1] Pam         [1] Pamela
                                              [1] Patience    [1] Patima      [1] Patricia    [1] Paula       [1] Pauline
                                              [1] Peggy       [1] Penelope    [1] Penny       [1] Peta        [1] Petra
                                              [1] Petria      [1] Phillipa    [1] Phoebe      [1] Phoenix     [1] Pia
                                              [1] Pip         [1] Polly M     [1] Poppy       [1] Portia      [1] Prescilla
                                              [1] Primrose    [1] Priscilla   [1] Rachael     [1] Rachel      [1] Rachel M
                                              [1] Rachel T    [1] Rachelle    [1] Raina       [1] Ranae       [1] Randy
                                              [1] Rani        [1] Raven       [1] Rebecca     [1] Reece       [1] Renae
                                              [1] Renee       [1] Rhonda      [1] Rita        [1] Rita M      [1] Roberta
                                              [1] Roberta G   [1] Robin       [1] Rochelle    [1] Rosa        [1] Rosalie
                                              [1] Rosanna     [1] Rose        [1] Rose M      [1] Rose-Ann    [1] Rosie
                                              [1] Rosie T     [1] Rosita      [1] Roslyn      [1] Rouamali    [1] Roxanne
                                              [1] Ruby        [1] Sabina      [1] Sabrina     [1] Sacha       [1] Sally
                                              [1] Sally A     [1] Sally P     [1] Sam         [1] Sam R       [1] Samantha
                                              [1] Samantha N  [1] Samantha P  [1] Samara      [1] Sandra      [1] Sandra K
                                              [1] Sandy       [1] Sandy H     [1] Sanella     [1] Sanji       [1] Sanne
                                              [1] Sara        [1] Sarah       [1] Sarah E     [1] Sarah-Jane  [1] Sarsha
                                              [1] Sasha       [1] Selina      [1] Seranda     [1] Seriya      [1] Shae
                                              [1] Shae Ann    [1] Shane       [1] Shannen     [1] Shannon     [1] Sharee
                                              [1] Sharon      [1] Shelby      [1] Shelly B    [1] Sian        [1] Sienna
                                              [1] Simone      [1] Siobhan E   [1] Skye        [1] Soleil      [1] Sonia
                                              [1] Sonja       [1] Sophia      [1] Sophie      [1] Sophie A    [1] Sophie T
                                              [1] Sophie-Joy  [1] Stacey Q    [1] Stacy       [1] Stella      [1] Steph
                                              [1] Stephanie   [1] Sue         [1] Sue-Ann     [1] Summer      [1] Susan
                                              [1] Susan E     [1] Susie       [1] Suzanna     [1] Suzy B      [1] Sybil
                                              [1] Sydney      [1] Sylvia      [1] Sylvia P    [1] Sylvie      [1] Tabbitha
                                              [1] Tabbitha M  [1] Tahlia      [1] Takiyah     [1] Tali        [1] Talia
                                              [1] Tamara      [1] Tamara A    [1] Tamika      [1] Tammy B     [1] Tanaya
                                              [1] Tania       [1] Tanja       [1] Tanya L     [1] Tara        [1] Tara M
                                              [1] Tarah       [1] Tarlie      [1] Tatjana     [1] Taylor      [1] Teresa
                                              [1] Tess        [1] Theresa     [1] Tia         [1] Tifanie     [1] Tiff
                                              [1] Tilly       [1] Tina        [1] Toni B      [1] Tracey      [1] Tracy
                                              [1] Tricia M    [1] Trish       [1] Trudy       [1] Tully       [1] Tyra
                                              [1] Uma         [1] Valerie     [1] Vanessa     [1] Vanessa Y   [1] Vera
                                              [1] Vera F      [1] Verity      [1] Veronica    [1] Vickie      [1] Vicky
                                              [1] Victoria    [1] Viera       [1] Viktoria    [1] Violet      [1] Violet Y
                                              [1] Virginia    [1] Vivian      [1] Vivienne    [1] Voula       [1] Wendy
                                              [1] Yellena     [1] Yukari      [1] Yvette      [1] Yvonne      [1] Zana
                                              [1] Zena        [1] Zoe         [1] Zoe B       [1] Zoe P

Comment

You are a very smart man Diablo, you made a very good choice, very diplomatic, I always knew you were a true gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                                  You are a very smart man Diablo, you made a very good choice, very diplomatic, I always knew you were a true gentleman.
                                                  Diplomatic! Gentleman! He called me a pedant!
                                                  Everyone knows that comes from the ancient Urdu: Pe = Urine and Dant = One who spreads something indiscriminately.
                                                  <gloves come off>

Comment

Diplomatic! Gentleman! He called me a pedant!
                                                    Everyone knows that comes from the ancient Urdu: Pe = Urine and Dant = One who spreads something indiscriminately.
                                                    <gloves come off>
                                                    Regarding the votes Arsby, regarding the votes, hehe. (sorry )

Comment

If there was an award for which AW model posts the most and melinda comes third I wonder if she would be slightly annoyed or just happy to have been nominated

Comment

This is an idea i'ed like to see that wouldn't hurt,putting the model height on the profile page in feet and inches as well as the 3 figure number i'ed much prefer it ,it's the way i always used heigh measurement and that option should be given.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                                          This is an idea i'ed like to see that wouldn't hurt,putting the model height on the profile page in feet and inches as well as the 3 figure number i'ed much prefer it ,it's the way i always used heigh measurement and that option should be given.
                                                          Hover your mouse pointer over the height (in cm).

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                                                            Hover your mouse pointer over the height (in cm).
                                                            Thanks diablo i hadn't figured that,i checked it out violet is 5' 4''

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X